Chapter Thirty - Seven: Time Starts Now! Part 2

Allison headed down the creepy dark hallway and as did so she wondered if Derek and Jackson were in a much worse state than when she saw them. She didn't know how to feel. She wanted to blame herself but she knew that's what Lydia wanted. She remembered the wound on Jackson's right arm, "He must have bled out by now and Derek his emotions must be all over the place. He probably exhausted too." As she approached the door, she saw another not saying 'They're in here.' Allison handle up the gun with her hand on the trigger, she slowly turned the lock on the door and opened it. She heard muffling sounds coming from the room, she looked into the dark room and searched for a light switch on each side of the room, still with her one hand on the trigger, the lights slowly flicked on and off still turned on completely revealing both Derek and Jackson tied up side by side in the middle of the room in a squared off area with both their mouths gagged.

She lowered her gun. Derek and Jackson looked up and both were mumbling weakly to get her attention as she walked quickly over to them. She careful ripped of the tape from Jackson mouth then Derek's, "A-Allison...t-the...r-room... i-it's..." Derek muttered to her.

"What?!"

".... I-It-is a b-booby t-trap b-be c-careful." Jackson muttered looking over his shoulder at her trying to get her to look at the bomb timer over in the corner.

"Oh no I thought that was a clock. Oh shit! How did I trigger it?!"

Allison finished untied Derek and Jackson while Derek explain the bomb timer situation, "The timer in the corner was set to count down for twenty minutes at the start the moment you opened the door. We all have only ten minutes to get out of here and there are four floors with no elevator just stairs to get to the main entrance. It's not going enough time to get us both out and safely away."

Allison finished untied them and tried lifting them both at the same time but it did work, "Allison, Derek and I are weakened right now. We can barely move. Lydia must have drugged us to keep us weaken before she brought us in the room. You can't save us both. We can't move fast enough to escape."

"I have a gun. It has three bullets. If I stop the timer, we can all escape with our lives."

"No! Lydia will kill Jackson or myself if you take that option! You will regret not choose yourself. The only way is to choose one of us to save, leaving the other one to die. If you choose another option, then Lydia will choose for you then you will really regret not choosing yourself. No pressure but I would like you to have that choice."

"Yeah Derek's right. She knows once the timer reaches zero the bomb is taking the whole building down causing a scene and have the police everywhere, Lydia made sure of that. She made so only either me or Derek will make it out alive. If you take too long to decide the bomb will decide and kill all three of us. You have three bullets, two people and one choice."

"I'm sorry Allison it sucks that it had to be like but it's true those are options on offer from the crazy bitch. The timer is counting down as we speak please Allison make a choice. Time is running out Allison, it's your decision."