Chapter Thirty - Six: Time Starts Now! Part 1

It's been over two hours since Lydia knocked out Allison and took Derek and Jackson. Allison is still unconscious on the floor, unable to move, she just started dreaming. She started picturing herself at her wedding ceremony two minutes before they say their vows and I dos to each other.

She looked at Derek's face and saw how excited he was and thought, 'How happy she was in that moment too. About to marry him Derek Hale. The man loved.' She looked around at everyone and how happy they all were. Then she glimpsed Jackson at the corner of her eye and then she heard Derek say 'I love you Allison. We have a connection.' Allison grasped for air and woke up from her dreaming state.

"Derek?! Jackson?!" She shouted out loud in a panicked tone as she looked around at where Derek and Jackson were. She didn't see their dead body also sighed with relief but then she turned around and started tearing up. Sobbing at the sight of Stiles' dead body, "Lydia!" She said angrily, she then looked up and glimpsed something while sobbing and covering her eyes slightly. It was a tape and its player and a note beside it that says 'GAME ON.' She slowly crawled over to them and then picked up the tape and stared at it then turning it on the side revealing an instruction that says 'PLAY ME.'

She picked up the tape play and put the tape in it then press the play button and listened, 'Hello Alley Cat. So if you're hearing this message I guess your awake and you're wondering where your husband and baby daddy are? Don't worry they're still here in the building. I told you I wanted you to suffer remember and how would you keep on suffering if I ended all by killing them without you watching? Now listen carefully. There's a gun in at the side of the door with three bullets.' Allison glimpsed the silver handle of the gun by the door, 'Take it up and head into the next room down the hall where your husband and daddy baby is waiting to see who you will choose to die. After you...'

Allison stopped the tape recorder to get the gun, she looked at the sliver handle hand gun on the ground and frowned then picked it up, "This is not going to end well for us is it Stiles?" She muttered looking back at his dead body. "No it's not." She answered with a sigh as she headed out the door down the hall to the room where Derek and Jackson's waiting her.