Chapter Seventeen: The Dinner Party Part 1

(Allison P.O.V)

Allison, we got to get going honey." Jackson said holding the door. "Derek will think we not coming and start without us."

I'm coming down now. I'm just putting on my shoes." I said closing the room door. "Is Lauren in the car? If she's not than I'm not going." I told him as I walk down the stairs.

"Yes, our daughter is now come on." He said as he looks at me on the stairs. "Wow you look amazing. Breath-taking in fact." I walk towards him and smile.

"Thank you. You look handsome too." I said. "Now shall we go before I change my mind again?" I walk outside to car and I see Lauren strapped up in her little car seat. "Jackson lets go. Close the door. I have my keys so." He does what I said and he walks up to the car. He walks up to me and opens my side then kisses me. "What's that for?" I asked him.

"It's because your here with me." He said. I step inside the car and he closes the doors then walks back to his side and open the door and step inside. He adjusts his mirrors then looks at me and baby Lauren. "Are you ready for this?" He asked staring at me. I nod then he starts the car and pulls out the drive way then drives off.

We pull up at my one-time home and I sigh at feeling of déjà vu. I saw Scott and Stiles at the front door. They were staring at me. "Allison, let's go. Is something wrong? If there is we could go back?" He said looking at Scott and Stiles. "Just ignore those two."

"What?! Oh no it's fine. There are not causing any trouble. They would never hurt me." I said looking at him.

"If they do though, I will sort them out." He said protectively getting out the car.

"Yeah I'm sure you will." I step out the car and open the back door to get baby Lauren. She was sleeping now. That was good at least she won't remember this night. I lift her out of the car seat and closed the door." Jackson, where are you?!" I shouted holding Lauren.

"Here I was just taking the key out and checking the doors. You got everything right. That you need." He asked walking over to me. I nod. "Okay, here. An extra blanket for Lauren."
"Thanks." I said. I take the blanket from and walk towards Derek's front door.

"Hey Alley cat!" Stiles shouted as I approached him and Scott. "Oh that's right your baby girl. How she doing? More importantly how are you doing? I can't begin to imagine what you went through emotionally. I know Derek has been a totally douche bag and the way he treating you was...."

"Stiles!" Scott shouted. "Dude enough. Can't you see she been through enough."

"Sorry dude. How was only stating the obvious here." Stiles said looking at Scott. "You know Derek didn't deserve you in the first place I don't know why you were with him for so long. I thought it would you and Scott for life." Stiles looks at Scott. "But what do I know right? Okay sorry let's go in. Oh before we do why isn't Jackson here? Is he not attending?" Stiles hears footsteps up towards them. "Oh never mind. Hello Jackson my favourite person in the world. It's so nice to see you here." He said annoyingly.

"You too Stiles." Jackson said rolling his eyes.

"What took you so long?" I asked him.

"I had to get something else from the car." He said smiling. "So Scott how are you?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"Can we just go inside? We already did the small talk." I said nervously.

"Okay." Jackson said walking pass Stiles and Scott. Allison, Stiles and Scott walk towards the door too.