Chapter Twenty: The Dinner Party Part 4

(Lydia P.O.V)

"Dinner is served everyone. Come on seat down. I'll get the wine and champagne. I don't know about you about I don't want to remember tonight." I said looking at them.

"Allison you shouldn't have any either. We certainly don't want a repeat performance do we?" I turned and walked by into the kitchen. Allison and everyone else, expect Derek, sat around the table and waited for their food to arrive.

"Does anyone know what that was about?" Stiles asked.

"No, the question should be is she going to kill us and blame it on Derek." Allison asked.

"Why would you ask that?" Jackson asked her. "Did she say something to you?"

"No I'm just a bit nervous. We've been waiting a long time. Derek should have prepared everything by now. You know what I'll check on him to see if he's okay." Allison pulled back her chair and got up.

"No Allison I'll go. You wait here with Scott and Jackson." Stiles said getting up walking to the kitchen.

"Okay then." She sat back down looking at Scott and Jackson nervously. "So let's play a game to pass the time."

"Allison no just sit quietly. We'll have plenty to say to each other when everyone is here right Jackson." He said looking at Jackson.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked him. Scott kept his eyes on him without replying.

"Scott you should know this already that I don't like you." He looked at Allison. "I'm going to see what's taking so long." He leaned over and kissed her.
"You can't leave me alone here." She looked over at Scott and he's watching them. "Stiles is already seeing to it just sit down and let him handle it. Lydia is just being her old self again." She said. "Please sit back down."

"Okay." He kissed her again this time a little more passionately. "God I love those lips." Jackson said sitting back down and Allison looking at him smiling a bit.
"Oh please." Scott said. "Seriously what's... Oh good finally." Lydia brought out a tray with six plates of food.

"Sorry I took so long. Lydia and Stiles were helping me but I never mind." Derek said standing behind me. He helped me put the food on the table.

"Where's Stiles?" Scott asked.

"Oh he's in the bathroom." I said with a giggle. "He had a little accident. Nothing serious just wine. It spilled on him so he had to go. Okay let's eat."

"Let's wait for Stiles to come back then we eat." Scott said. "Right Derek. He's one of your guests."

"Yes he is. Lydia Scott's right." Derek said.

"Wow more waiting around. I thought you want to get out of here Derek." Jackson said rolling his eyes. "If we're going to wait a bit more at least pour some wine. We can talk until he comes back."

"Sure we can do that." I said taking the glasses from Derek. I gave them each a glass and I poured wine half way in each. "Would you like some ice with that?" I asked looking at them. They all shook their heads. I sat down next to Scott and Derek sat next to Allison. I frowned. "Ah Derek are you sure you want to sit there?" He looked at me. "I mean isn't it a bit you know strange." He ignored me and sipped his wine. "Fine suit yourself." I sipped slowly glaring at the three of them. I'm surprised that Jackson didn't comment. I guess he didn't care now he has Allison thinking that I took a big sip of wine.

"Hey, Lydia, slow down you should sip it like you were doing before." Scott said to me.
I glared at him. "Scott I'm not in the mood now. Please keep your comments to yourself okay." I took another sip. "Be a good boy and pass me the bottle." Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care. I told them I didn't want to remember this day. Stiles comes back into the room looking at everyone. He sat down. "It's about time Stiles. Now let's eat." I felt a bit sick but I didn't care. I watched all of them eating. I wanted to say something else but I'll leave it until dessert.