Chapter Twenty - One: The Dinner Party Part 5

(Lydia P.O.V)

"That's it. No one is leaving this house." Lydia shouted looking at everyone. She glares at Jackson. "I'm sick of this with everyone treating me with little to no respect."

"What are you talking about Lydia?" Stiles asked looking around at everyone's shocked expression.

"Oh right you don't know the story huh. I'll fill you in later but first Allison you and I need to have a chat about men." Lydia said looking at her.

"Allison would you fill us in here what is she talking about?" Jackson asked.

"Ah, I don't what's going on either." She said looking at me.

"I see. Okay. Enough of this I'm leaving. Allison you too let's go. Lydia final snapped. She wanted to since she had a few at dinner." He looked at Derek. "Derek as usual you know how to throw a goodbye dinner or at least tried to. Lydia, you should go home. You had one too many. Scott, take her home. Make sure she gets there in one piece. I'm going to get Lauren and go home." He walked off upstairs passed Allison looking at Lydia in disgusted.

"I'll come and help you." Allison said walking away.

"Lydia what the hell was that? You could control yourself. You had to make a seen right because no one has been paying attention to you all night. That's low even for you. You usually have a calm way to get what you want but now..."

"Enough Scott I really don't want any more drama in my life. This dinner party is a fresh start for me. I'm done with revenge and scheming from both sides. I'm going to come clean on everything I did to everyone."

"I thought you did at dinner." Scott said. "You yelling at me for kissing Allison, crashing your wedding and framing you for murder the second time."

"Actually, I did that. I wanted Allison to pay but I left evidence linking you to the crime unintentionally of course but yeah sorry. I wasn't after you just Allison." Lydia said.

"Lydia, what is it with you and Allison in high school you two were best of friends in separable. Now you have all this hate towards her. Why is that?" Scott asked.

"It's simply. She has better hair. I always hated that about her." Lydia looked at him and smiled a fake smile.

"Okay. You don't want to share. That's fine." Scott said getting up. He looked at Stiles. "Let's go Stiles." Stiles nod and they walked away towards the kitchen. Lydia sat down and moved towards Derek.

"You know we could have an after party right now. If you know what I mean." Lydia said moving her hand up his shirt. Derek looked at her. "No one is in the room but us and I'm drunk. You could take me now right here in the living room." She giggled. "What do you say Derek before you leave for good?" She climbed on top of him and started to kiss him. She ripped off his shirt and start kissing his neck down to his torso.

"Lydia, stop we've been through this a million times. I'm not going to get in to..." She looked at him. She looked at his lips then bit her then kissed him on the lips. "Okay. Fine you're not gonna remember anything anyway and I'm leaving tomorrow." Derek ripped off her clothes and started kissing her belly. She moaned and groaned. He slammed her down on the table breaking some glasses and dishes.

Scott and Stiles hearing the noise run into the living room. "What the hell is...? Wow we are so sorry we interrupted you guys. We'll get back into the kitchen so you two can continue." Scott said pushing Stiles back into the kitchen.

"Oh don't go now. You spoiled the mood I was in. I don't feel like doing it anymore." Derek said taking Lydia off the table.

"What you like an audience do you?" Stiles asked looking at them.

"Shut up Stiles. Scott, take her home now. This dinner party is over. I'll get Allison and Jackson. When I get back three should be gone." Derek walked upstairs.

"Really Stiles you couldn't just leave it alone." Scott said looking at him.

"What I had to say it." Stiles said walking over to Lydia. He helped her up. "Let's get Lydia home. She had enough to drink. Go and open the door." Scott nodded and walked across the room to open the door.

They both help carry her home.