Chapter Seven: This Is Your Fault

(Allison P.O.V)

I closed the door slowly then I asked him. "A-Are you okay?" He got up and walked over to me and I automatically tensed up. The closer he walked towards, the more I would move backwards. At this point my back was against my wall and he was standing in front of me. I looked at him and he stared at me with hate in his eyes.

"Why would I be okay with you and Jackson all over each other?!" He asked with a raised voice.

"We were just..." He smacked me and it was harder than the smack he gave me last night. I slid down the wall and lay on floor in the fatal position. He swung his foot back, like he was about to kick me but the door opened. My father was standing there just staring at us. Derek helped me up and walked passed my father and went downstairs.

"What was going here?" He asked sounding concerned.

I replied, "Nothing dad, just drop it." I walked passed him as well and went into the dining room. Everyone was eating and talking to themselves. I sat down in my seat, which was in between Derek and my mother.

"What happened to your face?" She asked quietly.

"Nothing, I'm just really clumsy that's all." She didn't push anymore questions and continued to talk to everyone. For the entire dinner, I was silent. I didn't want to speak to anyone because I would get all emotional.

After about fifteen minutes of eating, I walked over to the bathroom and threw it all back up. I finally got to look at my face. I looked terrible. My lip was busted, again and I had a bruise of my cheek from how hard Derek had hit me. I didn't notice Jackson by the door until he cleared his throat.

"That looks bad. I'm guessing I caused that?" He said pointing to my cheek. I just nodded.

"Are you sick of something because you have been throwing up everything for the past weeks now?" He asked.

"No, I am pregnant." I replied. He was quite for a second before he spoke up again.

"Is it Derek's child or..." He mumbled.

"Of course it's his!" I shouted. I lowered my voice because I didn't want any to think we were arguing and come rushing in here. I face the mirror. "Don't be silly."

"Hey, I'm just asking because when we had that office party some months ago." He said. "We slept together didn't we? So...."

"Just stop, you're making me more stressed then I already I'm and shit. I really don't need this right now." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just don't want Derek raising a child that isn't even his." He said.

I looked up. "For the love of Christ, Jackson shut up. It is Derek's child inside of me so just drop." I brushed past him. I went outside for some fresh air and saw Derek sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette a habit that he needed to stop.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. I went over and sat next to him.

"It's alright." I said. I wanted to hate Derek, but I couldn't. He was the love of my life.