Chapter Twelve: No, Not Again!

(Allison P.O.V)

I was now on my way over to Jackson's house. I wasn't sure how long Derek was holding in those thoughts. I knew he hated me for not giving him a child, for sleeping with Jackson. I thought we moved on and were over everything but he obviously wasn't over anything that I had done.

Every mistake I made, he would never let me live down. I hated the fact that I still loved him. I was finally now pulling into Jackson's driveway. I pulled the keys out the ignition, got out the car and slammed the car door behind me. I walked up the steps to his front porch and rang the doorbell. The door abruptly opened and Jackson was now standing in front of me.

"Come on in." He said happily to me. I walked through the door and noticed he re-decorated. His home didn't have that whole bachelor pad vibe to it. It felt more like a family home. Of course, he noticed there was something wrong with me when I showed my bloodshot eyes.

"What happened with you?" He asked stroking my face.

"Derek and I got into a fight." I said as I sat on his couch.

"Did he...hit you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, he just said some pretty hurtful things. I told him about Scott and you. I guess I'm seen as a whore in his eyes." I said.

"I don't think you're a whore." He said. "If you were, I would be willing to spend a lot of money to get with you." He said with his cheeky smirk. I chuckled at what he said.

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?" I asked him blushing lightly.

"Yeah, did it work?" He said.

"Sadly, yeah it did." I said. He put his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. I could smell his cinnamon cologne radiating off of him. I breathed in the familiar scent that I knew so well. I felt like I was back with him in high school again. I held me a little tighter in his arms then he pulled me into his lap.

"Jackson, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhh, don't say anything. Let's just enjoy this moment." He said as he looked at me with lust filled eyes. We were so close together. He kept looking at me and his eyes shifting from side to side. He leaned in. Our foreheads and nose touching. He finally closed the gap between us and kissed me. I didn't respond to this kiss at first, but I felt his tongue begging for entrance. I gave Jackson what he wanted. It was just kissing, until his warm hands went up my shirt. I slipped off his shirt and he slipped off mine. He laid me down on the couch and was now grinding on me. He worked his way up and down me my upper body. He kissed my neck slowly I moan with pleasure. It felt so good, but it was so wrong. This went on for a while until he started to fiddle with my belt. The sound of the belt brought me back to reality and I remembered that I'm still married Derek. I wasn't going to let this go that far again. I pulled away from and pushed him off of me.

"What? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's just I am still married to Derek and I get betray him yet again. I'm sorry." I said.

"But we were..." He said. He was cut off by a loud cry from upstairs. I grabbed our shirts and we quickly put them on and walked up the stairs to Lauren's room. Jackson walked over to the crib. He rocked her back to sleep. This would normally take me thirty minutes to do but only took him two. I walked out of the room and walked into Jackson's and lay on his bed. He walked in a couple minutes later.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch, I guess." I said. I got up and walked towards the door. He stopped me.

"No don't go. It's cold and lonely down there. Stay here with me. I'll keep you warm cuddle with me please." He asked me. He walked over to the other side of the bed and stripped. He was now only wearing a pair of boxers, which was fine with me. He got under the covers and wrapped his arms around me.

"You better not try anything." I said sternly to him.

"I won't Allison, I promise. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. I never stopped loving you." He said. I heard him mumble to himself. I didn't want to say anything so I just drifted off to sleep.