Chapter Thirteen: Old Feels Vs New Memories Part 1

(Derek P.O.V)

"Why aren't you answering your phone damn it?!" I yelled through my phone for the hundredth time. This was getting ridiculous. All night I was stressing out about where Allison could have been and what she could have been doing. For all I know, she went to Jackson's house and slept with him.

All these thoughts about Allison and Jackson being together just made me more upset. I had to see for myself. I walked out the front door and drove off to Jackson's house. I had a gut feeling, when I got over there I wasn't going to like what I saw.

After about thirty minutes of driving through town, I finally pulled up at Jackson's house. I saw Allison car parked right next to Jackson's car. I felt pure rage surge through my body.

(Allison P.O.V)

I gradually opened my eyes when I felt the warm rays from the sun hit my face. I sat up slowly and look around the room. I was a little confused for a moment because I had forgotten I came over to Jackson's house for Lauren and spend the night. I reached over to the nightstand and check my phone. Twenty-five new text messages from Derek and thirty-one missed calls from Derek too. Oh god, he's going to kill me when I get home. I looked at Jackson who was asleep next to me.

He was out cold. He looked so peaceful sleeping like that. There was no way I was going to disturb him. I finally got the strength to get off his bed. I made my way over to his bathroom. I expected it to be a mess. I expected the sink counter to be filled with a lot of men's products. But, it was neat and cleaned to my surprise. He has changed so much since high school.

I still remembered those days when we fantasized about buying a house together before Derek and I got started dating. I shook those thoughts out of my head and began to strip, then climbed in the shower. It took about two hours for me to get out the shower. I was in deep thought the entire time. I quickly got out the bath. I looked in the mirror and I saw Jackson leaning on the door frame staring at me with that cheeky smirk of his.

"My, oh my, Allison Argent is naked in my bathroom." He said flirtatiously as he walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist. I grabbed a towel.

"Oh, I didn't see you there Jackson. How much did you...?" I asked as I wrapped it around myself.

"Oh, long enough." He smirked. "Thanks, for the preview but you should take it off now." He walked closer to me. "You look better with it off."

"Okay, calm down. It stays on so settle down." I smiled.

"Ohhh, is that a challenge?" He asked. I giggled. "Let's see how long you can keep it on?" He lifted me up and sat me on the sink counter. He begun to kiss and nibble on my neck. I laughed.

"Jackson, stop." I giggled and moaned out.

"Really, Allison?" I heard a voice. We both looked up and saw Derek just standing there watching us. Oh my god.

"Derek, we weren't..." I said.

"Just shut up, don't say anything to me. You and Jackson are so fucking happy together. I might as well leave." He said to me quietly and I heard his voice crack. I quickly grabbed a random white t-shirt and underwear. Jackson went down the stairs to catch up with Derek and I was right behind.

Jackson grabbed Derek's shoulder and tried to turn him around. What I didn't expect was Derek turning around and punching Jackson in the face repeatedly until he was on the ground. I tried to pull Derek off of Jackson but I was pushed off countless times.

At this point Derek wrapped his hands around Jackson's neck. He was squeezing the life out of Jackson. I covered my mouth at what Derek was doing. He held Jackson with his left hand and kept stomping him with his right. I shouted at him to stop but he was so focused on Jackson he didn't acknowledge my presence, "Derek! Oh my god, please just stop it! You're killing him. Please, Derek, stop it!"

"A-Allison... p-please... d-do s-s-something... I-I'm dying." Jackson begged. I looked around the room for something to stop Derek. I went for the baseball bat and hit Derek in his back hard enough for him and stop but not to kill him.  I dropped the bat and looked if Jackson was okay. I kneeled down.

"Jackson, look at me. You okay." Jackson breathed in deeply, letting as much air as possibly fill his lungs. I sighed, "Okay, okay. You're okay." I looked over to Derek and he got up.

"You were going to leave me for him. I couldn't let that happen. You are mine and not his. He had his chance with you back in high school and he blew it. They both did. I swear Allison. You don't understand the thoughts that go through my head when I see you with him or picture him with you. Allison you have to decide. It's either me or Jackson you can't have both." It was an awkward silence between all of us. Jackson was sitting down with his back against the wall still trying to catch his breath. Derek pulled out a small bottle of Whiskey and begun to chug it down.

I on the other hand went up the steps to go check on Lauren. She was sound asleep. The noise downstairs didn't disturb her slumber which was a shock to me but I'm glad that it did. I sat down in the rocking chair, collecting all my thoughts.

Things needed to change. It was either staying with Derek my abusive yet wonderful husband, who was very possessive or Jackson, one of my ex high school lovers, who screwed me over but changed for me and who was also the father of my child.

Okay, it's time to decide, what will I do?

In Another Life (A Allison Argent Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें