Tantai Xuan turned gloomy as she put away the wine immediately. "I do treat you as a thief but I also treat you as a friend. Good to know that you don't have that kind of intention towards me. That assured me."

"Qing Shui, what nonsense are you talking about?!" Yu Ruyan glared him.

Seeing that it was about time, and the sky would turn dark soon. "I'm going to cultivate. Wait for me tonight, alright? Both of you can go on and eat without me."

Qing Shui left first as soon as he finished speaking, leaving behind a bashful Yu Ruyan and an embarrassed and flustered Tantai Xuan. Although the two ladies were very close with each other, this kind of thing was still very awkward.

"Sister Ruyan, well.... Are you really very happy......"

Tantai Xuan asked in a soft voice when there was only the two of them around. The relationship between these two ladies was akin to that of blood-related sisters. Yet, they weren't blood-related sisters, so they could openly discuss a lot of things with each other.

When Tantai Xuan saw Yu Ruyan's blissful and bashful smile, she couldn't help but to ask. Yet at the same time, it was more like she was teasing her.

"What do you mean?" Yu Ruyan asked Tantai Xuan, who seemed a slightly awkward, with a smile.

"Sister Ruyan, I mean you and him!"

"Oh, that. Of course, I am happy..."

"No wonder why Sister Ruyan's voice was so strange that time." Tantai Xuan smiled faintly.

"Oh, It seems like our Fairy Tantai can't stand being lonely."

"I'm not! Both of you were so loud!"

"Can't you seal your spiritual sense and seal your sense of hearing?!" Yu Ruyan asked, equally shyly and timidly. After all, Tantai Xuan heard her.

Tantai Xuan was unable to speak about her suffering. She had really sealed them at that time. But those scenes emerged in her mind like a spell, the same went for all of the sounds......

..........

After Qing Shui got into the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal, he immediately picked up the Portrait of Beauty that was still lying on the ground. Without realizing it, he had already found ten of them. He had already met the ladies on the other nine portraits and had formed some sort of relationship with many of them.

Yet he still hadn't met the woman on the tenth portrait. Moreover, he felt that it was very unlikely for him to meet her anytime soon. The position of other party wasn't ordinary. He was still uncertain if he could find her in the Western Oxhe Continent. Besides, Qing Shui didn't intend to search for her either.

"Oh right, the nebula within my body dispersed earlier at the sight of this woman and that gigantic green colored dragon. I haven't checked how much my strength has been raised." Qing Shui quickly sensed it with great excitement.

It wasn't really the right time to do so earlier, but he had also vaguely sensed it. After all, any changes in the body could be felt. Qing Shui smiled when he sensed it. The nebula that had dispersed actually increased Qing Shui physical strength by two nimbus. But of course, he knew this was still mostly due to the Strength Infusion that the old man had performed on him. But during that time it had only reached the borderline. It just so happened that telepathic communication after that happened to catalyze the nebula.

His physical strength had reached eight nimbus!

Such a tremendous gain still made Qing Shui extremely surprised. At the same time, he was even more puzzled as to why the Joyous Sage would perform a Strength Infusion on him. One round of Strength Infusion would probably cause him to lose ten years of his cultivation!