{ Vanpanda } Killing our way to Heaven

~ Play song ~

Vanoss laid on his bed staring out the window. Little puffs of smoke rose up, clouding up the room. The rain outside came down even harder than before. His friends talk among eachother while Vanoss just stares out the window. After awhile his friends call out his name but the sound of his phone going off sent him out the door.

I sat there silently watching it all happen, Vanoss up and out the door. A car pulls up in the drive way. The way Vanoss wrapped his arms around him sent a wave of jealousy through his veins. I remembered when I used to hold that angel.

One last kiss and off they went cruising through the city. Vanoss watches the rain drops fall onto his arm as it hangs out the window.

Panda " Almost there. "

Vanoss smiles sweetly at Panda who chuckles.

I couldn't watch them do this anymore. All of them taking that angel from me. Sure they invite me to hang but they are just being nice. That angel is mine and I lost it.

Panda " Finally we get sometime to our selves. "
Vanoss " It's nice. "
Panda " So why have they been following you around like puppies? "
Vanoss " More like momma bears. "
Panda " But anyways what shall it be baby? "

Panda pulls into his driveway, parking close to the door as possible.

So joyful and happy as they run into the house. Once in I can see the silhouette of them kissing. How dare he touch that angel.

Vanoss lays down on the couch waiting for Panda to join.

Panda " You still didn't answer. "
Vanoss " Later but just come here right now. "

Panda lays down beside Vanoss and cuddles up to him. No words, no noise just loving stares into each other's eyes.

The final straw, I loaded up my gun. No one can and no one will.

Cartoonz " Stop right there. "

I turn around to see a gun pointed at my head.

Delirious " What are you doing? "
Cartoonz " No what are you doing? Just leave him alone. It's your fault and no one else's. After what happened with Ohm I will not let you do this. "
Delirious " He de-
Cartoonz " No he didn't, you just got jealous. No more. You can't and will not continue. Look at him, look at how happy he finally is. Everyone is watching you for what you did while keeping it from Vanoss. If Vanoss found out than you will definitely be done for. "

Panda began for whisper sweet nothings into Vanoss's ear as Vanoss's hands wander. Smiles planted among their lips with love in there eyes and a race track in theirs hearts. Moments slow with with a scorching touch.

No it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair at all.

Cartoonz " Now step away, drop the gun and come with me. "

I did it without a second thought. I followed him to his car and we left.

It was soothing how Panda's lips traveled across Vanoss's skin. The sheets being pulled into a messy pile as they dance in love. Love marks blossom on each other's skin. Some darker than others but all bloom for the same reason. Sounds erupts from their throats creating music in their ears.

Cartoonz doesn't even look at me as we get to his house.

Cartoonz " You leave I will hunt you down and drag your ass back here to tie you up in the basement for good. "

I get out and slam the door.

The morning sun shines on the tangled limbs. Vanoss sits up with with a content sigh as he breaths in the smell of the room.

Bing bing

Are you safe?

Yes

Good... He still is watching

I know but we will deal with that later. Text you later ₩

Vanoss tosses his phone onto the end table and watches Panda sleep. Panda pulls Vanoss down into his arms.

Panda " Back to sleep with you. "
Vanoss " Sounds perfect. "