{ HO2VANOSS } Prank gone wrong

Third person pov

Mini sets up the camera to record a prank while Wildcat is setting up the prank. Wildcat is going to embarrass Vanoss by putting a pill that makes you hard into a drink that he is going to give Vanoss. They planned that Vanoss will drink and later while they are in front of all there fans, Vanoss will be hard and get embarrassed. Mini sits down waiting for Wildcat to finish up.

*** Few hours later ***

Mini is napping on Wildcat's bed while he waits for the guys to come back. Wildcat opens the door and looks down the hall for the gang but nothing yet. He closes the door then wonders arou d the apart being bored.

Vanoss pov

Me, Delirious, Nogla and Lui all get in the elevator feeling very tired after signing shirts and other things. We reach are floor and we walk to the room we are staying in. We all walk in and find places to lay down or sit. I lay down on my bed then I close my eyes. Someone taps my shoulder, I open my eyes and see Wildcat holding a cup.

Vanoss " What is that?"
Wildcat " I brought you something to drink."

I sit up.

Vanoss " What kind of drink is it?"
Wildcat " Its coffee."

Delirious pov

I watch as Vanoss happily takes the drink Wildcat gave him. I sigh then I pull my hood over my head and close my eyes.

*** About half an hour later ***

Vanoss " Delirious."

I mumble something I don't even know.

Vanoss " Delirious.... Get up."

I open my eyes and see Vanoss sitting across from me, hugging a pillow.

Delirious " What do you want?"
Vanoss " Umm..... I need you to do something for me."

I sigh.

Delirious " What is it."
Vanoss " Well can you.... Umm.... Keep my fans busy for a while."
Delirious " Why?"
Vanoss " I have something I need to do."
Delirious " Like?"
Vanoss " Can't tell you.... Can you please just help me."

I sigh then I noticed that his cheeks are a little bit pink.

Delirious " Tell what you are going to do."
Vanoss " Why should I?"
Delirious " Because I am helping you."
Vanoss " I can't tell you."
Delirious " Why not?"
Vanoss " Argh.... Just stop asking and please help me."

I stand up then I look down on Vanoss. He looks up at me and makes a cute face.

Delirious " Vanoss I'm going to help you until you tell me whats going on."

He buries his face intothe pillow and then hugs it tighter. I go grab something to drink, in the tiny fridge is a few cans of pop. I grab two then I pass open mine and place it on the table then I tap Vanoss's shoulder. He looks up, his face is for some reason a litle redder. He reaches for the pop but I move just out of his reach.

Vanoss " What are you doing?"
Delirious " Do you want this?"
Vanoss " Now I don't."

He looks at his feet, I put the pop down then I grab both of his wrists. He trys to stay on the bed but I keep pulling and some how managed to win. As he stands up he managed to pull away one of his arms and grab the pillow. He now has one arm around a pillow and the other arm is in my grip.

Delirious " Why are you still holding that pillow?"
Vanoss " Cause I can."

He pulls his other hand away from me and once again hugs the pillow.

Delirious " Did you spill something on you or did you pee your pants?"

At the thought of Vanoss peeing his pants I start laughing.

Vanoss " Shut up..... Go entertain the fans."
Delirious " Sorry for laughing but it was funny..... But seriously why are you finding behind a pillow?"
Vanoss " No reason."

I pulled away the pillow but Vanoss quickly pulled his shirt down.

Delirious " So Vanoss did pee his pants."

While he says no he puts his hands on his hips. As he does I noticed the bulge in his pants. He looks down covers it with his shirt.

Delirious " Had a wet dream hey."

I wink then his cheeks get even more redder.

Vanoss " No.... I did not."
Delirious " Was it about me?"
Vanoss " No... Nothing like that."
Delirious " Well you are going to have to do something about it."

I move closer to him.

Vanoss " Well then go and do something with the guys and I will be out later."
Delirious " Here let me help."

I push him onto the bed and then climb on top of him.

Vanoss pov

Delirious pushes me on to the bed then climb on top of me. He grabs my wrists and hold with one hand above my head. He looks into my eyes then slides his mask to the side of his face. He kisses me on the lips gently, his other hand slides down from my chest to the top of my pants. He unzips and unbuttons them then his hand slips under my boxers. His hand wraps around my member then slowly starts to go up and down. I try my best to not make a sound but with him kissing me and jerking my off pleasure runs through my body. He starts lick my bottom lip and without thinking I open my mouth a little bit so his tongue slides in. His hand starts going up and down faster. In my mouth mine and his tongue swirl around each other. In all pleasure I feel my self cum onto Delirious's hand and on my boxers. Delirious pulls away and looks at me then smiles. He gets off of me then helps me up. I look at him not really sure on what to say.

Delirious " We will have to continue later."

Then he winks.