{ H2OVanoss } Glitched

《 This is in GTA 5 》

Vanoss pov

We're driving away from the cops while trying to rob a bank but Wildcat managed to mess up the plan.

Vanoss " This is your fault. "
Wildcat " I didn't know that guy was a policemen. "
Lui " Shut up and shoot them, we're on a time limit. "

I roll down the window and throw a grenade towards the cops. Three more cop cars come out of nowhere.

Wildcat " Drive faster Delirious! "
Delirious " Stop yelling at me. "
Lui " Vanoss what are you doing? "

I look at him but then I realize I glitched to the front of the car. When Delirious turns the car I roll to the opposite side that he is turning. I glitch through the seats as I roll around trying to stop. I suddenly can't move anymore, I look and see that I am in Delirious's lap.

Wildcat " What are you doing Vanoss. "
Vanoss " I can't move."

Lui grabs my arm and trys to pull me but it doesn't work. I look at Delirious and see a blush on his face as he tries to drive. I look down and see I am sitting in between his legs. Wildcat grabs my arm and tries to pull me towards him but he only mad it worse. As he pulled the upper part of my body moved forward, right up against Delirious. My lips land on his, I managed to turn my head so then his lips aren't on mine. Lui starts to laugh as we are in this embarrassing position. Delirious slams on the breaks and I glitch through him and the seat but not the bak seat.

Delirious " None of this ever happened got it. "

Lui and Wildcat nod as they hold back there laugh.