{ H2OVanoss } Cuddles, kisses and smut

Vanoss pov

Vanoss " Delirious? "

I sit up and check the bed for Delirious but on sign of him. I sigh then I get up and get ready for a day of loneliness. Delirious works alot and I get lonely, some nights he doesn't come home some days he's here for like five hours. We barely are lovely anymore, I miss him alot. I check my phone and see I woke up at eleven.

Ring ring ring

Vanoss " Hi. "
Wildcat " How's it going? "

I think for a minute.

Vanoss " Everything is fine. "
Wildcat " Are you sure? "
Vanoss " Yes. "
Wildcat " Okay then why do you look sad. "
Vanoss " What? "

I look over and see Wildcat, Mini, Nogla and Lui in the door way. I hang up then I look at them.

Vanoss " What are you guys doing here? "
Wildcat " First put some clothes on before I lose control of myself. "

Mini smacks Wildcat playfully then goes away. Wildcat smiles then closes the door. I look for a comfortable shirt and blue jeans. I open my bedroom door and see them all sit down in the living room. Mini pats the seat beside him. I have a seat then I start feel uneasy.

Wildcat " Okay so we are here cause you have been acting weird since Delirious went to work. "
Nogla " We are wondering what's going on with you. "
Vanoss " Umm. "

I'm not sure what to say.

Vanoss " I am depressed cause I don't feel like Delirious is loves me enough and I miss what we used to have. "

I cover my face with my hands feeling like I'm going to cry.

Lui " It's going to be okay it just takes time. "
Vanoss " I glad you guys came today but I'm just going to go lay down. "

I get up and head back to my room. I flop down on my bed then I crawl back under the covers. I feel someone sit down on the bed.

Wildcat " Are you going to be okay? "
Vanoss " Just like Lui said it will pass. "

Wildcat leaves and it sounds like the other guys left. I sigh then I fall asleep letting the tears roll down my cheeks and onto my pillow.

~ like 6 hours later ~

I stretch then I sit up and look around, I sigh then I get up and wonder around my tiny kitchen.

Delirious pov

It's going to be a long night.

Beep

I pull off on the side of the road so I don't crash. I check my phone and see Lui send a picture to the group chat. I open up my messages and as soon as I see the picture he sent my heart sank. It was of Vanoss sitting beside Mini having the saddest look I have ever seen. I know he is on the verge of tears, I turn off my phone then I take the truck out of park and start to drive towards home where my love is broken.

Ring ring ring

I press a button that turns on the blue tooth.

Delirious " Hello. "
Cartoonz " Where are you? "
Delirious " I'm going home. "
Cartoonz " Wait no your not you got to deliver this shipment on time. "
Delirious " I'm am going home cause of this job I am losing the one I love. "
Cartoonz " You can't or your fired. "

I sigh.

Delirious " Then I quit even though this job makes good money I am quiting this job and finding one that will not ruin my love life.... Goodbye. "

I turn the blue tooth off and continue to drive home as fast as I can.

~ 2 hours later ~

I see lights on in the kitchen and the living room. I park the truck then I check to make everything is good then I run to the house. I open the front door then I take off my shoes I fast walk to the kitchen. My eyes start to tear up as I see Vanoss sitting down eating alone. I take off my mask.

Delirious " Vanoss. "

He looks at me then starts to cry, he stands up then walks alittle towards me. I begin to cry then I run up to him and wrap arms around him and breathe in his scent that I have missed so much. I pick him up then I carry him to the bed. I lay him down gently then he suddenly pulles me down into a passionate kiss. I lick his lips, his lips are soft and smooth. He parts his lips then are tongues swirling around eachother. We part for air I smile but Vanoss still looks sad.

Delirious " I'm sorry for everything, I didn't know that me being away for so long was hurting you this much. "
Vanoss " I was scared you where not going to love me anymore. "

He begins to cry again and then he grabs a pillow and hides under it. I pull the pillow away from him then I hug him again.

Delirious " I will always love you. "

I kiss his cheek then I move down to his jaw and down to his neck. Vanoss mubbles something as I find the sweet spot. I suck on certain spots on his neck to give him hickey's. I pull off his shirt then I start to kiss him again on the neck, I let my hands wonder around trying to remember how every part of him feels. Vanoss giggles alittle as I kiss a ticklish spot. Vanoss pulles my shirt off then he starts to feel my body. His hands start at my chest then trails down to my waistline. He unbuttons my pants then he slips one of his hands down and around my dick. I moan alittle as his warm hand moves up and down making me hard. His hand is soft and warm which is sending shivers down my spine. I kiss his lips again then I unbutton his pants and then I wrap one of my hards around his dick then I begin to pump him. He moans into my lips then moves his hand up and down faster. I couldn't hold back anymore, I stop pumping him and then I take off my pants along with my boxers and Vanoss does the same. I lick two of my fingers then I slowly put them inside of him. He moans and gasps, I wiggle my fingers around and tease him alittle. Vanoss nods and then I pull out my fingers and then position myself and I begin to enter him but slowly. I know we have not done this in a long time so it might hurt. Vanoss grips the sheets as I go fully in, his breath is short and fast. I lean down and kiss him then I slowly start to thrust. Vanoss kisses back passionately then wraps him arms around me. I use my elbow to prompt me up. Soon enough I start to go faster and Vanoss moans into the kiss then pulles away to catch his breath. I start going even faster feeling my climax coming soon. Vanoss moan every time I go back in and I moan a little from the feeling of his insides. Soon enough I reach my climax and then Vanoss reaches his. I release inside of him and releases on my stomach and a little on his. I pull out of him then I lay down beside him, I pull him close then close my eyes. He kisses my cheek then say good night and then grabs something. I smile then I feel a blanket  cover us and then he cuddles me.

《 Okay well hello and long time no see..... I am at a friends house but only for a little while and I have a bunch of short stories but this one is finished so I thought I would post it while I have the chance so you guys have something to read from me... thanks for everything ♥ 》