《 Vancat Minicat H2OVanoss 》

《 This picture inspired me to write this and this not my picture.》

Wildcat pov

I decided to go for a walk and along the way I happen to meet Vanoss.

Wildcat " Hi Vanoss."
Vanoss " Oh hey."
Wildcat " How are things?"
Vanoss " Things are good and fo you?"
Wildcat " Same."
Fangirl " Hi umm can me and my friends take a picture of you two."

I look at Vanoss then I say sure. We follow her to her group of friends. We take pictures wih them Vanoss says he has to go. But is stopped by the girls begging him to stay longer. I'm suddenly pushed into him and accidentally kissed him. We both blush at what just happened. The girl just giggle and take even more pictures. I back up not sure on what to do.

Fangirl " Do you to like Wildcat and Vanoss together? "

We boh look and see Delirious and Mini Standing there blushing while being mad.

Delirious " You girls better leave or else."

Mini grabs my ear then pulls towards the car, Delirious puts Vanoss on his shoulder and goes the opposite of us. Mini makes my sit in the car then he gets in. He looks at me still blushing and mad.

Mini " Your mine."

Then he passionately kisses me.

Vanoss pov

Delirious carrys me on his shoulder down a alley then puts me down so I'm standing. He pushes me up against the wall then leans in close.

Delirious " Your mine Vanoss."

He wraps his arms around me then takes off his mask then gently kisses me on the lips.

《 hehehe... cute... lol》