{ H20Vanoss } Shock collar 2

《SMUT..... for real this time》

Vanoss pov

Vanoss " Deli... Delirious.... Pl....Please stop. "
Delirious " Oh but were just getting started. "

Delirious pulles out a tie from his pocket. ( And says look my pocket is magic..... )

Delirious pov

I blindfold Vanoss and then I take off my clothes until I'm in my boxers. I start to kiss him again and I slowly lick his bottom lip. I hear a tiny moan come from him. I pull him up and onto my lap without breaking the kiss. I press the shock button and then he archs his back and pushes up against me. I hold the remote with my right hand while my left hand squeezes his butt. He yelps a little at me touching his butt. I can feel myself getting hard while I now feel Vanoss getting hard. I ask for entrance and I got it right away. Vanoss surprisingly deepened the kiss but we soon enough had to part for air. I start to kiss his chest and I make a d made out of hickeys and a few love bites. Vanoss is now really hard and I'm getting there. I shock him again and with my left hand I pull down his boxers and then I start to play with his tip. Vanoss gasps then moans, I start to slowly pump him.

Vanoss " Del....Deli..... "

I smirk at him.

Delirious " Yes my little owl? "

He moans again but a little louder as I pump him faster. Vanoss leans down and starts kissing me. Vanoss may not be able to see but he sure can make up for it. His hands feel all over my chest. I pump even faster then he suddenly breaks the kiss.

Vanoss "Del... I'm gonna...."

I stop then I gently him on his back, I drop the remote.

Delirious " Not yet babe. "

I take off both of our boxers and toss them somewhere on the floor. I place two of my fingers on Vanoss's lips.

Delirious " Suck baby. "

He start to suck on my fingers and gets them wet. I pull my fingers out of his mouth then I kiss him again while I loosen him up. Our kiss gets kinda sloppy but it's still hot. Vanoss stops me kissing him.

Vanoss " I'm ready. "
Delirious " Alright babe. "

I stop loosening him and I prepare to enter him. I slowly push in and I try to be as gently as I can. Once I'm fully in I slowly start to thrust, Vanoss grips the sheet and blanket that's under him. He is really tight and warm inside of him. Vanoss wraps his arms around me then whispers to go faster in my ear then starts to kiss me again. I start to thrust harder and faster while Vanoss becomes a moan and groaning mess. I go faster and a litle more rougher. I can't help but moan at how good Vanoss is making me feel. Soon enough I feel myself reaching my climax.

Delirious " Vanoss, I'm gonna cum! "
Vanoss " Del! "

We both cum, I pull out of Vanoss then I flop down beside him. we start to pant then I look at him. I get off the bed and find the key then I take off the collar and the blindfold.

Vanoss pov

I blink a few times then I sit up and then attack Delirious's neck with love bites then I pull him down on to the down and cuddle him. He pulles the blanket over us and then we fall asleep in each others arms.

Delirious " So are the love bites pay back. "
Vanoss " Maybe. "
Delirious " I love you my little owl. "
Vanoss " I love you too my crazy racoon. "