{ H2OVanoss Minicat LuiDaith } ♥ Valentines Special ♥

《 Okay I know some of you had requested a part two to one of my stories so I was writing it then I realized that Valentines Day is soon so I stayed up writing this special and I didn't add my other ships into this, this time ;) anyways enjoy》

Vanoss pov ~~~~~ 8:00 am

Today was Valentines Day and I thought of the perfect thing to do. Me, Mini and Lui found the love of are lives over the past months and this is are first Valentines. As we gave them a big list of things we started putting are plan into action. Mini got the rose peddles, Lui set up decorations while I cooked. Once Mini finished with spreading the rose petals he started working on his room. We were making the whole entire house look very romantic before are lovers come back.

Delirious pov

Delirious " Holy crap... Why so many things?"
Mini " Go get them... All of you."
Wildcat " Okay. "
Nolga " Do you need anything else Miss Mini."

He said it in a very sarcastic tone that made Wildcat glare at him.
Wildcat " Mistress Mini to you."
Mini " Very funny... Now go!"

Mini closed the door then we started to laugh at what just happened.

Delirious " So food first or all this other junk?"
Nogla " Gifts!!!"
Wildcat " Not so loud."

We take Wildcat's car the big Walmart near te center of the city. We find a good place to park then we go shopping. We go to the Valentines alley but I sneak off and go look elsewhere.

Mini pov ~~~~~ 4:36 pm

We have been workin on the house for hours and we finally finished. Vanoss is all done with the cooking and Lui is done decorating and I'm done making the rooms. The place looked like Valentines house. So many rose petals but it was worth it.

Vanoss " So what shall we do now?"
Lui " Sleep."
Mini " But what if they come back and were asleep?"
Lui " Then cuddle and sleep."

We laugh a little.

Vanoss " How about we call them back."
Mini " Let's do that then sleep."

Another god laugh then Vanoss pulls out his phone from his pocket and calls Delirious.

Vanoss " Can you come back home?"
Delirious " Okay but we didn't get all the stuff."
Vanoss " You do realize that list was to keep you guys distracted. "
Delirious " Whaaa...... No... Wait are you saying that you made us travel around looking for this crap? "

Vanoss trys his best to hold in his laughter but he end up laughing as Delirious was probably glare at his phone.

Vanoss " Just come home..... Please. "

Wildcat pov 《 OMG.... so many pov changes...lol 》

Delirious tells us what there plan was then we pay for the stuff we already got and head home. The curtains were all closed, even upstairs. Delirious got out first and went to the house first, he came back then grabbed us by the collar of are shirts then pulles us to the house. We looked inside and see rose petals all over the floor and red, pink and gold hearts hanged up along with ribbon and streamers. The house inside had a red and pink glow but in the kitchen was candles lit. We came all the way in and looked at what they all did. Nogla went upstairs while me and Delirious looked for them downstairs. In are gaming room we found them all sleep with controls in there hands.

Lui pov

After Vanoss called we went to play videos games to keep us up but that kinda failed as we fell asleep. Mini kept yawning then layed down on his stomach and fell asleep while me and Vanoss kinda fell over. I don't know how long we slept but the waking was good. Nogla had me in his arms gently kissing me all over my face.

Lui " You can stop now."

He giggles, I look around and see Wildcat shaking Mini to wake him up but there is no Vanoss.

Lui " Where is Vanoss. "
Wildcat " As soon as Delirious saw Vanoss sleeping he picked him up the carryed him somewhere and I'm guessing he took him to there room."

Nogla pov 《 I think this is the last one....》

We go eat sit at the table ready to eat until Delirious comes in.

Delirious " Where's Vanoss? "
Mini " I thought you took him upstairs. "
Delirious " I did but when I went to the washroom and came back he was gone."

I noticed Wildcat's eyes widen so I looked where he was looking and seen a big stuffe bear being held up by Vanoss.

Vanoss " Delirious. "

He turns around then Vanoss throws the bear at him. Delirious screams as the big scary bear pushes him down. We start to laugh as Delirious freaks out. Delirious pushes the bear off quickly but then relizes it's just a bear.

Delirious " That scared the crap out of me..... I thought it was something else."
Vanoss " Its the biggest one I could find."

Vanoss sits down and Delirious trys to get his big new teddy bear to sits in a chair.

Lui " It's not going to fit."
Delirious " Fine then I will... I don't know where to put it.

Third person pov

They laugh as Delirious trys to hug his new teddy bear and eat at the same time. Once very finished eating they relax in there rooms with one they love. Before everyone went to sleep the all said Happy Valentines Day.

《 Happy Valentines Day and I hoped you enjoyed ♡♥♡♥》