{ Vancat } Drunk part2

《Smut!!!!!》

Vanoss pov

As we pull into the driveway I qucikly fix my self before anyone could see. As I'm about to turn off the car Wildcat stops me.

Wildcat " Mind your ears."

He turn the music up all the way, I quickly get out of the car and he does the same. The rest of the guy instantly wake up and scramble out. Wildcat start to laugh his guts out as hey lay in the grass breathing heavily. I run into the car then I turn down the music as fast as I can then I turn off the car. Wildcat runs into the house as the guys chase him. I yawn then I close all the doors on the car then I go into the house. I sneak upstairs then into my room then I lock the door. I sigh then I decide to have a shower. I grab a towel and new clothes then I unlock my door and head to the bathroom. As I go there I here a bunch of laughter and stomping. I put my stuff in the bathroom then I go downstairs and see them on the couch laughing while drinkin beer. I shake my head then I go back to the bathroom. I turn on the shower as I take of my clothes. I step into the warm water after I finish taking off my clothes. I close the shower door and then I enjoy the warmth of the stream and water.

Wildcat pov

Vanoss comes downstairs then shakes his head at us as we get even more drunker. I stand almost falling back down, I stumble towards the stairs. I careful walk up them then I listen for Vanoss but all I have is water running. I walk to the door then I knock but then the door opens. I fall on the floor making my vision go blurry. When my vision comes back I see Vanoss wih a towel wrapped around his waist. Water droplets flow down his body, steam coming off him from the hot water.

Vanoss " Are you okay?"

I sit up and stare right into his chocolate brown eyes.

Wildcat " I'm fine."

He nods then stands up and turns off the water then he grabs his clothes and leaves the bathroom. I sit thinking then I remember he owes me something. I smirk then I stand up and go to his room, he is already dressed. I stand in the door way smirking.

Vanoss " No. "
Wildcat " I said we would finish what we started right? "
Vanoss " I'm not doing it. "

I close the door then I lock it.

Vanoss " Wildcat stop. "
Wildcat " Now no need to get mad I swear you will enjoy it."

I turn around and look at Vanoss who is a little mad. I jump at him and we both fall onto the bed. I quickly pin him.

《 Now me smut isn't as good other people's but I try....Prepare!》

Vanoss pov

Wildcat stares as me then puts his lips on my neck then starts to give little kisses. He moves slowly towards my shoulder then back up towards my ear. He let's go of one hands then his moves to on top of my chest then slides down. With my free hand I ty to pull and push him off. He nibbles on my ear lobe then follows my jaw line to my chin then moves up to my lips. He doesn't place lips on mine until he moves his hand under my pants which makes me gasp, he take this opportunity to connect are lips then slip his tongue into my mouth. I close my eyes tightly hoping this will be over soon. I feel his hand wrap around my member and we continue to kiss. I hear my self making tiny moans onto Wildcat's lips. He suddenly stops I open my eyes and see him grab two ties. I sit up then I back up as far as I can.

Vanoss " What are doing with those?"
Wildcat " I want to try something. "

He smiles then climb back then bed and moves closer to me. He quickly grabs both of my wrists then ties them.

Vanoss " Get them off o--"

He covers my mouth with his hand before I could finish.

Wildcat " Not so loud."

He then ties the other tie around my head to cover my eyes.

Wildcat " You look even more delicious like that."

He laughs a little then I feel him pull down on the bed. He pulls my shirt up to my wrists then starts to plan little kisses on my neck. His hand start at my chest then glide down to the edge of my pants. Before I could move Wildcat starts to nibble and suck on my neck. I try to say his name but only comes out in gasps and moans. Wildcat sits up then pulls my pants off and only leaves my boxers on.

Wildcat pov

I take off Vanoss pants then I look at his luscious body. I look at Vanoss boxers and see he as gotten hard. I take off my shirt and pants then I take off his boxers, Vanoss make a little cute sound as I do. I pull them all the way off and I do the same. I put arms over my head then I lean down and kiss him as I position myself.
Vanoss pov

His lips once again connect with mine, he moves a little bit then I feel the tip of his member touch my butt. I feel him begin to push in, I gasp at the tiny bit of pain. He slowly goes in deeper I whimper as more pain comes. He stops kissing me once he is all the way in. He starts to slowly in and out which sends waves of pleasure instead of pain. I groan as he begins to hit my sweet spot. He once again kisses me and battles my tongue with he's tongue. I feel meself going to cum as he goes faster and faster. He breaks the kiss for air. The only thing coming out of my mouth is moans and groans of pleasure. With one last thrust we both cum from all the waves of pleasure. Wildcat comes out all the way then starts to untie my wrists. Sit up and take off the tie around my eyes, I look down trying to not look at him. He lifts my chin to look a him, he smiles.

Wildcat " That was fun... We do it again sometime. "

《Hey and sorry for taking long to publish this... umm im not really good at writing smut but I try anyways I hoped you enjoyed!!!!》