☆ Late Mother's Day ☆

Moo didn't expect to wake up that morning to his husband and many children smiling as they so proudly handed him the food. Pancakes ( Wildcat calls punczkes) , juice, toast, a cupcake (which they bought), bacon ( That indeed offended Wildcat ), cookies and chocolate. Vanoss, Basically, Nogla, Delirious were up on the bed with Terroriser while Wildcat, Mini stood by the bed while Lui climbed onto Terroriser's lap.

Moo " Well what is this? "
Nogla " Happy mother's day! "
Vanoss " Nogla we wa su together! "
Wildcat " I'm not singing. "
Terroriser " No no you don't have to sing. "

Vanoss starts to tear up both Moo and Delirious try to comfort him.

Delirious " No no it's okay! "
Mini " Did something bad happen? "
Basically " Way to go Nogla. "
Nogla " Wa? "
Terroriser " Okay thus not how we planned this. For Vanoss we will sing okay? "

Wildcat goes to protest but immediately is shushed by Terroriser.

Moo " You gonna sing Vanoss? "
Lui " Vanny. "

Lui crawls over to Vanoss and they start singing.

Lui and Vanoss ~

Happy

Happy

Bir- Mother's Day

To you

Everyone else with a reluctant Wildcat ~

Happy

Happy

Mother's Day

To

Youuuuu

Moo " Aww you guys are the best. "

Moo happily eat the meal prepared by everyone than downstairs they went. Terroriser with the help of Basically to start the dishes.
In the living gift were made and ready to open.

Vanoss " Wine firt! "
Lui " Than me. "
Moo " Okay let me see. "

A black box wrapped in red ribbon is pulled out of the pile. Moo carefully took it from Vanoss and opened it. A stirling silver necklace with a head of an moose.

Moo " Oh thank you Vanoss. "

Vanoss hugged Moo than Lui gave his present while Delirious got ready to give his. Lui had got Moo assortment of gift cards. Vanoss sat beside Moo as he looked at them.

Moo " Wow Lui. "
Delirious " And I got you mur. "
Moo " Uh thank you? "

A small blue box, Moo was not impressed with what was inside.

Delirious " Murder! "

The chase was on.

Moo " Delirious! "

What Delirious didn't know that it was actual finger where he thought was fake and he watched way to many vines.

Moo " No more seeing Cartoonz! "

Let's just say the others had to wait a long time before their gifts got to be opened.

( Yay I did..... something.... )