[ Vancat ] The new kid

( requested by YoutubeNinjaLOL and there will be smut... dun dun da.... )

Wildcat pov

Cartoonz " I heard there is a new kid. "
Delirious " How did you hear? "
Cartoonz " From a group of girls. "
Mini "Aww is delly jealous?  "
Delirious " Very funny and no and stop calling me delly. "

Out of the corner of my eye I notice a red and white jacket that I have never seen in the school. I turn to look and my breath is taken away. There is a very good looking guy walking to the exit of the cafeteria. I look at the guys and see there all talking. I get up then I go follow him. I see him at his locker, I walk up to him.

Wildcat " So your the new kid. "

He turns and looks at me. I immediately stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Oh damn.

Vanoss " Umm yea, I'm new.... Who are you? "
Wildcat " You can call me Wildcat and you? "
Vanoss " Vanoss. "

He smiles and my heart melts. Vanoss looks back in his locker.

Wildcat " So where you from? "
Vanoss " I moved from Toronto Canada cause of my parents work. "
Wildcat " Cool cool. "

I look around to make sure no one else is around.

Wildcat "Umm please don't get mad or hate me for what I am about to do. "

He looks at me confused then I push him against the locker and I connect our lips. I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

Vanoss pov

I'm so confused on what just happened. I'm being kissed by someone I just met. He stops kissing me then picks me up like a baby and then carries me to the storge room.

Vanoss " What exactly is your plan. "
Wildcat "Sorry but I can't hold back anymore. "

I know where this is going now.

I here a click then he moves closer to me. He hovers above me and stares into my eyes.

Wildcat " Your so hot and sexy. "

I start to blush.

Vanoss " Ummm... I don't know if we should do this. "
Wildcat "Okay this way be weird but I love you. "
Vanoss " Wwwhat!? "

Okay now I'm really confused.

Vanoss " We just met. "
Wildcat " I know but I guess it love at first sight. "

I look down.

What do I do.... He is handsome..

Wildcat " We should stop.. I'm sorry. "

He goes to leave but I stop him.

Vanoss " No its okay... It's just I'm new to this whole love thing. "
Wildcat " Well I know one thing. "

He lifts my chin and wraps a arm around my wasit then pulls me close.

Wildcat " If you let me make you mine I will never leave cause your all I'll ever need. "

I connect our lips, Wildcat pushes up against the wall. He deepens the kiss. His hands go my shirt and start to feel my chest and abbs. I pull away then I pull off his shirt and he takes off my jacket and shirt. He kisses my neck then my collarbone and then slowly makes this way down. He unbuttoneds my pants then slides them down to my kneels, he kisses my waist while pulling down my boxers.

Wildcat pov

His skin is so smooth and delicate, he is so hot and sexy. I reach his boxers and I kiss his waist then I pull down his boxers. He is a tiny bit hard. I smile then I lick his length then I lick the tip and slowly go forward. He covers his mouth to muffle the moans. Once he's all the way in my mouth I start to go and back and forth. He is getting hard by the minute and the tiny moan that escape are getting me harder. Vanoss soon groans, I know he's going to cum soon so I stop. A mew escapes his lips, I stand up then kiss him again while sticking one finger into his entrance. He moans I to the kiss. I slowly put two fingers into him and I slowly loosen him up. Once I think he's loosen up, I pull my fingers out then I pull way, I take off my boxers

Wildcat " Ready? "

He nods then I lift him up and then use one hand to hold him up while I use my other hand to position myself. I slowly let him down once my tip is inside of him. He wraps him arms around me, once I'm all the way in side I slowly begin to thrust. Vanoss soon turns into a moaning mess and I did moan a few times.

Vanoss " Ff.. Faster.... Ppp.. Please! "

I kiss his cheek and begin to go faster and faster. Vanoss groans as he reaches his climax and soon after I do to. Once I finish cumming I pull out of him and set him down. I sit down in front of him. Were both panting, I go to grab paper towel that's on the shelf but stop when.

Vanoss " I love you. "

Go look at him and kiss him.

Wildcat " I love you too. "

( hi and sorry it took awhile, I have been a bit busy.. umm here it is... hoped you enjoyed )