[ H2oVanoss ] Wet dreams

( You know what's up, yea there's smut in this one )

Delirious pov

~ Dream

I see Vanoss in a white dress shirt with black boxers and black knee high socks. He sits on the couch in a sexy pose, I see the lust clouding his chocolate brown eyes. He licks his lips in hunger for pleasure.

Vnaoss " Come and sit. "

I happily walk over and sit down on the couch, beside him. He crawls into my lap and begins to grind on me.

Vanoss " Tonight it's all about you~ "

Vanoss pov - not in dream

Wildcat " Ahh ha bitch! "
Vanoss " Fuck you! "
Lui " Run!!! "
Ohm " The fuck you do? "

I turn my character and see zombies chasing Lui while he screams in his little kid voice. I laugh and begin to shoot but suddenly I hear a moan. I pull off my head set and look around the room while listening for the moan again.

Ohm " Watch out! "

My character is instantly killed but I hear the moan again.

Vanoss " I got to go. "

I hang up and go investigate.

Delirious " Vanoss~ "

I walk up to Delirious's room and hear him moaning and groaning my name and saying a few other things. I open the door slightly and see him moving around on the bed in nothing but his boxers.

Vanoss " Delirious? "
Delirious " Mmmm.... Van... Vanoss~ "

What the hell do I do?.... Maybe I should try and wake him up.

I start to make my way over but I'm suddenly on the bed with him on top.

Delirious " Pervert. "
Vanoss " Wha?... I was coming to check on you. "
Delirious " Oh sure. "
Vanoss " You want to know why I came? "

I smirk.

Delirious " Why? "

I sit up so our faces are inches apart.

Vanoss " Cause you were moaning out my name. "

He blushes and looks away.

Delirious " No I wasn't. "
Vanoss " Really?... Then why are you hard? "
Delirious " Okay what if I was... What are you going to do? "

Delirious smirks and I smirk back.

Vanoss " Well I think I'm going to help you out. "

I put my hand on his clothed member and push him down on the bed.

Vanoss " So what was your dream about? "
Delirious " Umm... Well.... You... "

Delirious blushes again.

Vanoss " And? "
Delirious " You... Were.. Ummm... Fucking me. "

I chuckle at the thought.

Vanoss " Want to make it a reality? "

Delirious looks into my eye's and then he pulls me into a kiss. I move my hand in a circular motion.

Third person pov

They go into a heated session as Vanoss palms Delirious getting him even more harder. Delirious pushes Vanoss back a bit and then pulls his shirt off and slide down his pants. They both take off their boxers and Vanoss begins to mark what will be his tonight. Hickeys and love bites trail all the way down to his torso from his neck. Delirious closes his eye's and enjoys the pleasure and feeling Vanoss is giving him.

Delirious pov

I suddenly feel Vanoss stick two fingers inside of me which causes me to whimper but also moan at the same time. Vanoss comes up and nips and kiss my sensitive ear. Vanoss moves his fingers in and out but then stops and I feel something bigger press against me. Slowly he pushes in and once all the way in he starts to go out and in. I wrap my ars around his neck and moan into his shoulder. He hits my prostate and I start to go crazy over how much pleasure is flowing through me.

Delirious " Goo.... faaaa....Faster. "

He nods and goes faster, I feel myself going to cum soon as Vanoss goes even faster but his thrusts are getting sloppy which means he's going to cum soon.

Delirious " Vanoss! "

I moan ot his nae as I cum onto our stomach and bit of chest.

Vanoss " Delirious! "

He cums inside me with one last thrust. We both begin to pant, Vanoss lays down beside me.

Delirious " I should let be top more often. "
Vanoss " Looks like I'm a great topper... Oh shit I forgot I was playing with the guys. "
Delirious " I hope they didn't hear. "
Vanoss " Let's hope. "

(Sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy so sorry... I hate schoolwork!!!!! )