[ Vancat ] Once in a lifetime

( Happy birthday butch111 !!! 🎂 and I hope you enjoy both this and your wonderful day. )

Wildcat pov

Today was very boring and nothing seems to cure it. I've tried my phone, the TV and anything else in my house. Only thing I can think of left to do is go for a walk. Hopefully this is cure my boredom. Locking up my house I head out towards the center of town. The weather is nice and sunny, a few clouds here and there. Poeple out enjoying the day with activities and games. After seeing how busy town was I decided the park would be funner and less noisy. Approaching the park I can see it is slightly busy but much better than the middle of town. Stopping to take a deep breath of the cool breeze I felt walking I to the park. Starting to walk again, suddenly another body collides with mine.

Wildcat " Oh shit I'm sorry. "
??? " Oh that's qu-- "

He stops mid brushing him self off and just stares. Looking at me with a slight blush on his face.

??? " Umm can I ask you to do something for me? "
Wildcat " Uhh sure? "
??? " Call me a stupid bitch? "

This is stupid.

Wildcat " Your a stupid bitch! "

He suddenly smiles brightly and bounces up wrapping his arms around me yelling Wildcat. I catch him making sure he doesn't fall, I'm so confused but he clearly knows me.

??? " Didn't think I would you in person after all this time. "
Wildcat " I'm kinda confused right now. "
Vanoss " I'm sad now that you wouldn't recognized the great hoodini! "

I immediately hug him back happy to finally meet Vanoss in person. Once we stopped hugging, we noticed how Vanoss had his legs wrapped around my hips and my hands are on his ass. Quickly both getting back to us looking like we're standing beside each other and not looking like some gay couple. Just thinking about about that I look away a little embarrassed.

Wildcat " Well that was awkward. "
Vanoss " Indeed, especially when... Nevermind. "

Looking back at him, his face red and eyes never staying in one place.

Wildcat " Especially when what? "
Vanoss " Oh it's not i--
Wildcat " You are horrible liar even on screen, I can tell just hearing your voice. "

Finally looking up at me I can see the desperation and wanting in his eyes.

Wildcat " I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything. "
Vanoss " But it's just well kinda stupid and I know that your not that kinda a guy. "
Wildcat " Kinda a guy? "
Vanoss " Well.... I umm... Well I have had this uhh, crush on someone. "
Wildcat " Okay and why is it awkward? "
Vanoss " Cause that umm, someone is umm someone I know. "

He's getting really fidgety and once again looking and round avoiding my gaze.

Wildcat " Go on and tell me. I'm your friend through thick and thin buddy. "
Vanoss " I know them and I well kinda just meet them. I may have gotten too excited when meeting for the first time. "

And it just hit me.

Vanoss " I'm not sure if your understanding but the umm... Someone or person is, well... It's y--

I put my hands on either side of his head and pulled him into a kiss. I both leaned down and tilted my head getting to his lips faster and better. I could feel him tense up and soon just melt into the kiss. He grabs my shirt and pulls my body close to his as best as he can. Me being is a bit of a problem for the short Lil Vanoss. I pull away smirking down at Vanoss.

Vanoss " Too bad this was only a dream. "
Wildcat " Huh? "

Sitting up and I look around my moonlit room.

Vanoss... It was all just a dream... That sucks the intentions were real.

Put my head in my hands I take a deep breath and it comes out as a sigh. I hate how I get dreams of him that will only happen once in a lifetime. Writing them so I remember them but that won't for I know once in a lifetime you meet your soul mate and mine is across the world who only meets me in dreams.

Once in a lifetime.