Qing Shui swept his gaze across the surrounding crowd and proceeded to lead the ladies out from the scene. He had no doubt that this incident would cause the onlookers to watch their tongues when they spread rumors. Of course, there would always be those who were fearless of death and would rather watch the whole world burn with glistening eyes.

Qing Shui and the ladies managed to cross the hundred meters wide halo surrounding the Ancient Ruins but were soon overwhelmed by the powerful force of the world's regulation in an instant. However, at the same time, Qing Shui's spiritual energy was beginning to push back the force of the world's regulation—this was clearly an effect produced by the Arhat Rosary Beads.

At that moment, his lips curled into a smile. He could sweep the entire Five Continents with both his spiritual energy of 1,200,000 stars and his spiritual battle techniques. He felt quite at ease in this moment and because of that, he suddenly felt that the Nine Continents Mountain within his Dantian was becoming closer to him. It was a mysterious feeling, almost like when as if his techniques had reached a breakthrough. It was vague, to say the least and it wasn't quite obvious to his senses. Overall, all he could gather from this realization was nothing more than a feeling.

Qing Shui didn't analyze his Dantian immediately. Instead, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. There were quite a number of people outside the Ancient Ruins who had just got out today. It was already late and by mid-day tomorrow, the Ancient Ruins would be closed off from public access.

Whether the Ancient Ruins would open again or be closed forever, no one had a clue. Perhaps it might open again soon or perhaps it might take another thousands of years before it would be opened for access once more. There might be a possibility that the Ancient Ruins may be closed forever.

Qing Shui didn't see Tantai Xuan, so she must have left already. He shook his head—he had no idea how strong her master from Mount Putuo of the Southern Sea was in the other Four Continents. Despite that, he looked forward to seeing the structure and system of the other Four Continents.

The time to head to the other Four Continents was rapidly approaching. Before that, he would have to settle everything in the Five Continents first. He would rather postpone his journey to the Four Continents by five years than leave hastily without settling his matters properly.

"Daddy, let's go look around the Dragon Spine Mountain. It's already quite late today, so let's continue our journey tomorrow!" Luan Luan made a suggestion while hugging Qing Shui's neck happily.

Only Luan Luan would do such a thing. Maybe if Huoyun Liu-Li was here, she would do the same thing too. The other ladies couldn't force themselves to do it. However, they were already satisfied by watching Luan Luan being close with Qing Shui, as it proved that their bond as father and daughter was nothing short of amicable. Despite Qing Shui's young appearance, he already possessed the mannerism that only a father would have.

"Alright, my little girl has spoken. We will follow her words. Tomorrow we will go back and fetch Grandpa Lin, then we will go to Lion King's Ridge together," said Qing Shui as he rubbed Luan Luan's head and smiled.

"Mm, that's great. I've been waiting for this day to come." Luan Luan laughed and jumped with joy, as if she didn't care whether the people around her would look at her with a surprised expression.

Compared to Luan Luan's overwhelming excitement, Yiye Jiange was as stiff as a board. The day she had been longing for was getting closer. Would it finally happen? Would the hope that she had longed for all those years finally come true because of him?

She smiled as she looked at Luan Luan and Qing Shui stood together. Her smile gradually turned to that of immense gratitude. Yiye Jiange felt blissful that a man like him would show concern towards her. She didn't know when it happened but her impression of him had changed entirely since she had first met him years ago.