Qing Shui smiled. This time, he had a feeling that the Vajra Subdues Demons technique was usable again. On top of that, it was even more useful than before. Although the distance seemed long enough, it wasn't really that long. Including the tail, the Diamond Gigantic Elephant was almost 100 metres long.

Ferocious Dragon Elephant Attack: Launches an attack at one target in an instant. Can raise offensive power threefold!

The Ferocious Diamond Attack had also changed into the Ferocious Dragon Elephant Attack. The previous few battle techniques were also changed into Dragon Elephant battle techniques. Only some Diamond Gigantic Elephant battle techniques were kept. It seemed like it had really changed into a Dragon Elephant. Qing Shui looked at these battle techniques in surprise. With this, the Ferocious Dragon Elephant Attack seemed to have become the mightiest attack of the Diamond Gigantic Elephant now. It could reach to 25,600 stars of offensive power. Even under the rules of Heaven and Earth's effects, it could still exhibit 7,000 stars of offensive power.

Dark Infernal Flames: Dark Infernal Flames under the feet allows the Dragon Elephant's attack to possess a 20% armor breaking offensive power. At the same time, it doubles the Dragon Elephant's speed in the skies.

This had changed too. At least it was useful and was quite decent or maybe he could even say that it was extremely decent. It could increase speed and also had the ability to break through armor. All this time, Qing Shui had thought that this Dark Infernal Flames wasn't really useful.

Qing Shui was staring at the Diamond Gigantic Elephant that was standing in the skies, especially at the Dark Infernal Flames at the bottom of its feet. It looked just like a lotus flower.

Mighty Dragon Elephant Armor: Allows Dragon Elephant's defense to increase tremendously. A powerful physical body is the best ability of the Dragon Elephant.

Qing Shui wanted to let out a few loud roars very badly right now. The kind of happiness he felt could be described as a rapture. Qing Shui still felt extremely excited even though he had experienced countless surprises before.

He still had an Origin Essence Soul Pearl but Qing Shui knew that it couldn't be used within this short period of time. Even if he waited until it could be used again, it would increase strength very little. The tremendous increase in physical strength this time was mainly due to the transformation.

Looking at the shiny golden Dragon Elephant, Qing Shui decided that it was better for him to change its name. Since he was fully covered in golden scales, he might as well name it as the Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant.

The strength of Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant had increased by 500 stars. In addition to those from earlier, this could allow Qing Shui's physical strength to increase by more than 110 stars.

Qing Shui's purpose in coming to the Giant Beasts Mountains was to raise the strength of him and his demonic beasts. So right now, he was refining the energy that had been bestowed upon him by the Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant without any hesitation.

Compared to using the Hallow Pill, he had taken a lot of time this time. It took him more than half a month to complete refining the energy. Over this period of time, Qing Shui's strength had also increased very rapidly, reaching 570 stars.

After holding the Big Dipper Sword in his hands, his strength immediately soared to 15,000 stars. This meant that he could unleash the strength of 6,000 stars. With Area Dominance, he could unleash a strength of 7,000 stars.

If he was met with a 20% chance of doubling damage, then he would be able to unleash a strength of 8,500 stars. He still had Descending Heavens Talisman and Emperor's Qi, as well as the current Golden Scaled Dragon Elephant's Vajra Subdues Demons. He had a feeling that he had the capability to deal with some issues now. Still, he was cautious as he was afraid that powerful people might appear from outside.