Surprise, Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Raise her. What do you mean?"

I bit the inside of my mouth to keep from getting smart with her.

"Umm. I umm meant, living wise Asia."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest. "Again, what do you mean?"

Either she havin' a Leek moment or she really just wants me to straight up say exactly what I mean.

"I want you to live with me Asia. That way baby girl can have both parents under one roof. I got a four bedroom house, so that'd be a nursery for baby girl and your own room if that's what you want. Look, I apologize for being so insensitive to your feelings and emotions. I was wrong for that. You might want to object, but I just want to man up and take care of you and baby girl."

She looked as if she had to think of an answer, which is expected. We rode the rest of the way to school in silence. When at school, I helped her get out the car.

"I'll have to get back to you on that question. And thank you for your apology." She hugged me. "I'll see you at lunch." She then walked away from me.

By the time I got in the school, it was ten minutes before the bell. I made my way to class only to find some random muthafucka sitting in my seat with their head down. I always sit in the back so this ain't gon work.

I made my way to the back then tapped the person on their shoulder.

"Aye man this my seat, you gon have to move."

The person still wouldn't move, so I tapped them again.

"You a rude nigga bruh." Hearing his voice caused my eyes to widened. He then lifted his head up off the desk, confirming my suspicion.

"YOOOOOOOOO MY MUTHAFUCKIN NIGGA!!!!"

Can't even lie, a nigga had to shed a tear or two. I didn't expect to see Malik Muthafuckin McCoy in the muthafuckin flesh.

"Mr.Graham!" The teacher called me.

"Man shut the fuck up." I mumbled as Leek stood up. We dapped each other up then I had to give my nigga a hug. Not a long one though.

"Didn't expect to see me, huh?" He said with a big ass smile.

"Hell nah! We thought you were still down."

"Man I been up for two weeks. Can't believe I fooled you my nigga."

"Neither can I."

I fell like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My mind is still set on finding them niggas that did the shit though.

Leek POV

Man yall , Ya boy was popping up on everybody at the school house. I was officially back and ready to turn up. I was walking down the hall way on my way to my faveorite class when the Bell rung. I smiled cause I wasn't even tryna be on time anyway. As people where going to class, I was dapping everybody up . It felt hella good to be back in class. I done spoke to everybody except my sister, Europe. I ain't seen her ass since I woke up.

I let five minutes pass and watched through the peep hole as Ms. Epps got up and started teaching. I knew it was gone piss her off if I walked in , in the middle of her teaching and that's exactly what I planned to do. I watched her as she took role and I opened the door wide open but hit on the wall.

"The fuck..."

" Bruh , Swear this ragedy ass school is haunted"

"It was just the wind."

"Man, this a code blue, Why the fuck They ain't annouce it over the intercom."

I snickered to my self cause I already knew I had everybodys attention.