Goodbye Justin.

Dont know wether this is going to be the last chapter or not, But I might do and Epilogue on what happens after, if she goes with him or not. enjoy

Sarah-

Morning came quickly and It was soon time for Justin to go. Rebbecca came in the morning, moving into the spare room because she had no where else to go. Justin came into my room, followed by my mum and Rebbecca.

"Sarah, please, give me another chance."

"No Justin. Its over. Your planes in two hours so Id leave now if I was you." I snapped.

I knew Justin was heartbroken and I would Honestly take him back if he had kissed anyone but my sister. Justin's head dropped and he turned to leave, Rebbecca was grinning, Like she had done this on purpose. I heard Justin's footsteps and the door close. He'd gone and I would never see him again. My mum and sister stayed silent and I broke down and cried.

"I love him so much" I sobbed as  I ran to my mum for a shoulder to cry on. I looked at Rebecca, she seemed to look really guilty, well she did kiass him I suppose. but it takes two to tango.

Justin-

I left the house sobbing, got in my car and rove, I couldn't see from tears but I had to drive. Id never see my beautiful Sarah ever again.

I put the radio on only to find my song was playing which Sarah had sang in our concert the night before.It wasn't long before I pulled up at the airport . I went in and got my wicket for the flight, put my luggage through and I went through security. When I showed the woman my passport she gave me a funny look and her eyes widened but she didn't say anything. I then waited in the Airport until an announcement came up for my plane, I turned around to see if Sarah was there, or anything to stop me going on the plane. Nothing.

"Bye Sarah." I whispered. I turned my phone of for the plane and went in line to get on.

Sarah-

I sat on my bed and cried, mum was still comforting me and Rebbecca stood there, biting her nail.

"Listen Sarah. I'm so sorry!" She blurted out.

"Its fine." I said through tears.

"No it isn't, I feel so bad. You don't understand." She said while pacing.

"No, I don't." I said Wiping tears and sitting up.

" I tricked him, I said I'd leave you and him alone if he kissed me , he wouldn't at first but then he did because I threatened him. I knew you were going to walk in." She said, almost crying with guilt.

My mouth was open in shock, I knew my sister was bad but I didn't believe she'd do this.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

I didn't. reply. I stood up in shock and looked at my desk, the note he gave me when he wanted to explain and I wouldn't listen. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled Justin's number.

It was off.

"Mum you need to drive me to the airport." I said, putting on some shoes and running downstairs, "Rebbecca come on."

They ran after me and we jumped into the car, mum flew down to the airport. I prayed he didn't get on that plane , or it was delayed. I just prayed a miracle would happen. I had to stop that plane.

We got there with five minutes before the plane took off. I Ran through. How was I meant to get through security? It wasn't that hard, I just asked nicely and they let me through but there was someone who went with me, I ran to the place where his plane was taking off only to see it on the runway. I was too late.

I stood there, Tears in my eyes knowing I had just lost the boy I had always wanted.I didn't know where mum and Rebbecca was but I didn't care. I was raw. I just wanted Justin.

I turned around to leave when I saw a familiar face waiting patiently, I thought that was the plane?

"JUSTIN!" I screamed running up to him, I jumped into his arms and i kissed him, long and passionately.

"I thought, I thought-"

"Rebbecca told me everything, I'm so sorry. I love you and I miss you. Please forgive me , please!"

Justin Just smiled and Kissed me.

"I take that as a yes?" I smiled.

Just then there was an announcement. Justin's plane.

"I have to go." Justin said.

"What? Ive just got you back I can't lose you!"

I looked around to see mum and Rebbecca stood there.

" I still have to go home, If I miss this plane, I can't get home. Listen, I love you, and I always will. we will keep in touch."

Justin turned around to board the plane, I stood there with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Justin wait!" I said through tears

Justin turned around and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes?"

" I can't lose you again, I need you. Take me with you?"