found out

"Darling it's time to get up, you will be late for school!"

My body ached all over and I really didn't want to get up.

"Mum I still don't feel well and I really don't want to see him at school!"

"Ok Hun, just for today though . Otherwise I there will be no carnival for you,and the holidays are coming up soon. Then it's your birthday! Aren't you exited ?"

The Wrose Carnival was in a week on Saturday, yes I live in a small village called Wrose.Everyone goes . It's also my birthday on the 16Th of July.Being sixteen really isn't that exited.

"Thanks mum and yeah I'm exited." I replied pulling the covers back over me.

As soon as mum left I grabbed my phone and text Melissa and Kelsy.

"Hey guys! Not going to school today,not too well . I'll tell you about the date tomorrow okay ? Love Sarah x"

They didn't reply, goody two shoes they are.Not texting in class.

I layed in bed for a while, replaying the scene of the attack in my head.It wouldn't go away and it began to get me worried.

I got out of bed and dragged myself to my desk,Turned on my laptop and logged in.I logged on to messenger,Justin wasn't online but my friend was.She was my best friend but she moved to London five years ago, we promised to keep in touch and we did.

"Hey ! " she said popping up on chat

"Heyy ! video chat ? " I replied

Mum had gone to work so she wouldn't hear me talking , but she was leaving early today.

"Okay" she replied

I clicked the video chat button and she accepted

"Hey ! "

"Hey Emily" I replied

"I missed you ! "

"You too Emily! its been five years, you've changed to much !"

"I know, Guess what ! I went to see Justin Bieber in concert !"

" Please don't tell me you like him too ! " I moaned

"What ? You don't like THE JUSTIN BIEBER ?"

"No"

"How could you? hes amazing ! "

"He isn't"

"He is ! Anyway, apparently hes been flirting with a fan, paparazzi managed to hack him and they got some of the conversation,Shes called Sarah but it cant be you . I mean you hate him. I wonder who it is , whoever they are. They are LUCKY!"

"Oh no "

I clicked off chat straight away and logged off. I cant believe people have found out ! No one must no ! What can I do now ? I cant believe this is happening.

Justin-

Eating my cereal this morning before going to the record studio to record some more songs for my album, I turned on the T.V.I was going to switch it over until an article about me came on.

"Breaking news! "

"Hi this is Ruby Perkins and this is your newest update.Justin Bieber has been caught flirting with a fan, Paparazzi managed to get a glimpse of some of the conversation and put the pictures on the Internet.The girl is called Sarah but we do not know who this girl is. Is Justin dating this fan ? Sorry girls but I think hes taken.

"Oh no ." I whispered

I logged straight onto the computer to talk to Sarah,she was offline. I text her telling her to go on. About five minutes later she came online and I clicked on video chat straight away.

"Have you heard about this ?" Sarah said

She looked really angry .

"Yeah,I didn't mean fro paparazzi to get to this but there everywhere, I thought you wanted everyone to know.

"No. I'm not a user. I wanted to keep it a secret and for it to be just between us. I don't kiss and tell. Were not talking until this all clears okay ?"

" Why ? You want to be with your date ?"

"No something happened and I never want to see him again."

"What happened ?"

Her voice began to go shaky.

"I don't want to talk about it, Bye."

She went offline, paparazzi blew my chance.

Sarah-

I cant believe this is happening. No one was meant to no. Im meant to hate Justin ! Not be dating him ! Stupid Justin ! Its his fault for being so hot and flirty. No wait. What am I saying ? I think I have Bieber fever.