Getting out

We stared at each-other and our eyes locked, his big brown eyes looking into mine, his silky hair wafting in the wind, his tanned skin. His looks were the package but his personality wasn't. he looked at me as if to say he wasn't going to hurt me and for some reason i felt safe.  He leaned in to kiss me but it was cut off by a muffled scream from behind him, he turned around in alarm. Justin was sat there trying to get the rope of his hands, while screaming.

"Shes mine now, You took her away and now im going to take your life." He snapped pulling out a knife from his pocket.

I panicked, my heart beat faster and faster with every step closer he got to Justin. I looked down at my tied hands, messed around with the rope until it began to come loose. Yes! i quickly untied the rope from my feet and slowly and quietly took the tape of my mouth. Jack was still threatening Justin.

" Im going to stab you so hard you wont know whats coming. Justin Bieber, Prepare to die , prepare to take the pain that i felt when you took her from me."

Justin looked scared , I stood up behind Jack and moved so Justin could see me, I put my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet as our eyes locked,Justin looked calmer but still looked scared.

Jacks POV

I saw Justin and Sarah run into the woods, it was my fault they got caught, i tweeted it. I followed them into the woods, remembering how to get out. When i saw they was just going round in circles a plan came to my mind, i shot back out of the woods,Making sure they didn't see me. I had a plan. I drove back to mine and waited until night fall. I hoped and prayed they hadn't got out of the wood, when night came i put a kitchen knife in my pocket and got some rope from my garage, i got into the car and drove back to the woods.

It was a fairly long drive, to mcDonalds when there was one locally. Around 20 minutes. It was just on the edge of the motorway, it was pretty small area, surrounded by wood and forests and thats how they got lost. I pulled up outside the wood and entered, I used biscuits to remember how i got out, so I didnt get lost myself and I looked for them.

 I looked around for a while, the cold sharp wind catching my face now and again, Then i spotted them, snuggled up by a tree.

"Ughh that Justin, Justin flippin Bieber, the stupid teenage pop sensation that stole My, MY Sarah from me. If i got my hands on him i would rip his heart right out of him." I thought to myself in anger.

I walked over to Sarah, I let my eyes Adjust to her face in the dark and how peacefully she was sleeping, I slowly and carefully moved her to the other tree, luckily, she didn't wake. I put roped on her hands and feet and applied some duct tape to her mouth. I then went other to Justin and did the same, but a lot tighter so he couldn't get away when I planned to finish him.

I went back over to Sarah and watched her sleep peacfully, I moved closer to her face when her eyes flickered open in alarm. I stared at her and our eyes locked, her big green eyes staring at me and my heart melted. I still felt alot for this girl, even though I didn't really know her, I felt something. She looked as if she wasn't scared and I leaned in for a kiss,  even though she had tape on her mouth, hoping. Just hoping some spark would attract her.

Just as I leaned in a heard a muffled scream. It was Justin, I turned around and saw him trying to get the ropes of his hands, clearly scared.

"Shes mine now, You took her away and now I'm going to take your life."  I said as I took the knife out of my pocket.

Was I really going to do this?

Justins POV

" Im going to stab you so hard you wont know whats coming. Justin Bieber, Prepare to die , prepare to take the pain that i felt when you took her from me."

I was really scared, more than scared, absolutley frightened.

In the corner of my eye I saw Sarah from behind him, she had got free. She put her finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet, not like I could say much anyway.

He was about to plunge when Sarah dived on top of him and wrestled the knife into her own hands.

"Touch him and die!" She screamed.

"He took you from me!" He screamed back.

"Does he really deserved to have his life taken? Is this really what you want? To be a murderer? To have everyone hate you and to have me sad, Instead of happy? If you do your selfish."

Jack looked down at the knife.

"I guess you right." He said.

Sarah seemed relieved and then a second later his face turned to anger as he dived for me.

Sarah pushed him onto the floor, cutting her arm on the blade. she snatched the blade out of his hands and cut all the way up his arm, not stabbing him though. She used the knife to cut the rope from my hands and feet and ripped the tape from my mouth. Which really hurt. Jack was busy rolling on the floor in pain so we made a run for it.

"Look, there's a trail of biscuits!" Sarah said

"He must of done that so he didn't get lost."

We followed the trail, Sarahs arm getting worse and worse, I took my shirt off and rapped it around her arm to stop the bleeding. We 4ran until we got onto the field and ran up the grassy hill to the road.

At that point we were breathless, I hugged Sarah tightly as she cried on my shoulder.

"Were safe now,Babe." I hushed

Police cars soon came speeding around us, I realised they'd been looking for me.

"We've found them."  An officer said into his walkie talkie "There safe."

Sorry for the wait and the lame chappy but had to rush, was five pages before but my computer fudged it up.. sorry :/ , anyway pleeeaseeeeeeee pleeeeaaaasseee comment and vote... its only like half a second to do it  and it makes me smile so its all worth it.. yeeeey!!