Finding Justin

Justin-

" You know I have a girlfriend! Why are you being like this!"

I couldnt believe what was happening! She was my girlfriends sister for gods sake! She is out to get me.

" 'Cmon Justin" She purred "You dont want a brat like her do you?"

"Dont talk about my girlfriend like that! I snapped! Leave me alone? Got it! Your a stupid little brat who wants everything your sister has! Give us a break! You wouldnt like it if she stole your boyfriend!"

She looked at me with a straight face, I think she finally felt bad now. Her expression then turned into an evil smile as she reached for me. I quickly dodged out of the way and opened the closet, running out, The fans started screaming and Rebbecca ran for me, I ran for the the smashed window, remembering the door was locked, cutting my hand on the way out.

"Agghhhh!" I screamed in pain

I ran down the stairs as a crowd of screaming fans followed, my hand dripping with blood.

"Hes hurt his hand ! Theres blood everywhere! " A fan cried

I turned around and fell to the floor , blood all over. I winced in pain as the crowd of girls got closer and closer. I got up as quick as I could and ran for it again , some fans just stared at the blood on the floor, others were crying, some were telling them to stop because I had hurt myself But most kept chasing me.

"WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN !"

They obviously didnt if they saw I had hurt myself badly and still wasnt giving me a break.

I managed to get outside and was going to hide when I saw Usher pull up.

"Usher!" I cried, Jumping into the car getting blood all over.

"What happened to you?" He shouted driving away as the heard of girls came charging out.

"The girls saw me, I tried to run but they caught up. security put me in a shop but they smashed a window and got through, I ran into a closet were Sarahs sister tried to kiss me. I ran out and jumped through the window cutting my hand." I pressed on it and lifted it up to stop the blood flow.

"Oh man!" Usher cried "We better get you to a hospital, that looks bad! Dont get blood on my car !"

He stepped up his speed, I didnt have a seatbelt on so as he turned a corner I went flying to the otherside of the car. I managed to put my seatbelt on with the hand that wasnt injured. I took my hoody offf and wrapped it around my bleeding hand. I was going to call Sarah when I realised her sister still had my phone!

Sarah-

I felt a sigh of relief when Usher went to find Justin. I paced up and down my room waiting or him. What if he was attacked by some crazed fans? Or even worse, Haters!

I began to calm down when melissa got a call.

"Sarah its for you." She said holding out the phone.

I quickly grapped it and pulled it to my ear.

"Hello ?"

"Hey Sarah, its my Justin!"

"Justin! Thank gosh your okay! Where have you been?"

"The mall,Your sister tried to kiss me and took my phone away. thats why I couldnt ring you, so i ran for it and i got hurt so im off to the hospital but im fine so theres no need to worry."

"The H-hospital! "

Melissa and kelsys eyes widened and looked at me with worry.

"Whats happened?" kelsy mouthed