Justin at school

Justin-

Ok, I'm finally going to school for the first time in ages to I need a disguise. I wore normal glasses but the lenses made no difference to my sight. I wore a plain red T-shirt and Some dark jeans what I usually wear, a white Jacket with a hood  and come coloured contact lenses to make my eyes green .

"Sarah, what if people know its me ?"

"They wont Justin, you look so different !"

We walked to school today, we spent ages walking, at least an hour ! We had a really good chat. I was going to kiss her again but I didn't think I should in public .

When we got into class Sarah told the teacher I wasan exchange student. One of the boys in the class looked really annoyed and he gave me really dirty looks, I decided to just brush it off my shoulders.

Sarah-

Ok, so far so good. No one has noticed hes Justin yet . But Jack was giving him some really dirty looks and I knew there might be trouble.

Justin sat next to me and kept his head down.

"So, can you tell us your name please and a bit about you ? " The teacher said

" I'm Justin B- barley and I'm from Canada. Ive come over hear because I wanted a change."

I think he kinda blew it.But no one seemed to notice, Kelsy and Melissa wasn't here. So they couldn't tell .I wonder where they were ?

During the first two lessons no one seemed to notice but everyone was all over him .

"Justin ! Wanna hang out ?" A bunch of girls said.

"Sorry girls ! Id love to but I cant and I'm not single ."

"Awww"

I think he was referring to me being his girlfriend the way he looked at me when he said it. 

After school we walked home again .

"I had a really good day." Justin said

"Good. What do you want for tea ? Pizza ?"

"Yes please , Sarah. can I ask you a question ?"

My heart began to race like mad , was he going to ask me out ?!

"Sure !"

"Want to skip school tomorrow and come record with me ?"

 My heart turned back to normal, not the question I wanted but it was ok .

"Sure ! Ill tell my mum so she can call me in sick."

"Mum ? Don't you mean Mom !"

"No , In england we say mum . "

Justin-

"Yes please , Sarah. can I ask you a question ?"

I was going to ask Sarah out. I backed out and decided to ask her another question.

"Sure !" she replied

"Want to skip school tomorrow and come record with me ?"

"Sure ! Ill tell my mum so she can call me in sick."

I found it sweet her saying mum .

"Mum ? Don't you mean Mom !"

"No , In england we say mum . "

her accent was so cute ! I bet that's why I fell for her too , shes perfect and I hope she doesnt change.

 We got to her house and had some food .