Surprise!

"Oh my! Justin thank you!" I cried.

"Don't thank me, thank usher!" he said.

"Thanks usher! I can't believe I'm getting a record deal!"

"It's alright  baby girl! One condition though." he said

"What? I'll do anything!" I shouted really excitedly .

" You be Justin's opening act in his concert."

" Oh my gosh! Yes yes yes!" I screamed jumping up and down.

I ran back to Justin giving him the biggest hug ever and whispered into his ear.

"Thank you. You never gave up on me, you made my life the best ever and you taught me how to love. I honestly love you Justin Bieber."

Justin-

I could feel my cheeks burning by what she said. I was blushing really bad, she was a troubled girl and had a bad experience with boys.I taught her how to love, the sweetest thug ever. She had a lot of crooks try to steal her heart. How to love.. That's it! That's my final song for the concert!

"Justin?"

"Huh?" I quickly snapped out of my day dream.

" Are you okay? you seemed to have just zoned out." Sarah asked confused

"Nothing, i-i just had an amazing idea!"

Sarah looked at me puzzled as i ran for my spare pen and paper and scribbled down the lyrics in my head.

See you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had love could never figure out how to love, how to love.

Most of the songs i wrote reminded me of Sarah, shes my inspiration.

I carried on scribbling on the paper, Sarah spoke to Usher about the record deal, i felt so happy for her.

"Hey Justin! What should i sing for the opening song?"Sarah asked.

"Ummm, I think you should write one from your heart." I replied.

After our meeting with usher me and Sarah went to McDonald's, only to be seen by Rebbecca. She stood there, smirking at us. I couldn't help but glare back. I usually love my fans, but this one was just causing trouble. I was scared she was going to blow our cover.

Sarah

The best news ever! Justin has changed my life, Ive become popular, recognised and beginning to become famous and rich! Aswel as finding the most amazing boy of my dreams who i want to spend the rest of my life with.. Wait, the rest of my life with? Do i love him that much to get married, have kids and move in together? I think I do love him.

"Sarah?"

"Wh-what?" I replied, snapping back to reality.

" You seemed a bit lost in your world then" Justin laughed.

Oh his laugh was so cute.

" Umm, yeah I was just thinking." i replied, spying my sister and giving her an evil glare.

" Oh okay, wheres our food its taking forever?" Justin said his voice getting a little angry.

Rebbecca walked over with our food, at first i just thought she was going to leave it and keep us waiting being nervous for her to get revenge, but she wanted revenge now and i could see it in her eyes.

Suddenly she tripped and our food went flying all over our heads, the tray smashing on justins head knocking his hat off so everyone could see/

"Woops" Rebbecca said, giggling.

Me and Justin ran for the bathroom but already a swarm of teenage girls and to my surprise, a few boys ran for us, we ran into the 'staff only' door praying to god that they would help, but all they did was take pictures.

"What kind of place is this?" I snapped getting angry as i wiped tomato ketchup from my face.

Before i knew it we ran through the staff to the back exit, running onto a field nearby, the warm sun hit my face as a i collapsed on the grass.

"Where do we go now?" I asked Justin.

" Down by the trees, quick before anyone sees us!"

We ran down to the wooded are, running around trees like a maze before anyone spotted us, i ached to breath and we finally came to a stop.

" How are you not out of breath?" I gasped.

" Being a singer isn't all fun and games you know, you have to be fit and healthy" He laughed.

I looked around to find a way to get out so we could go home, but i didn't know where we were.

"Umm Justin, where are we?"

Justin looked around calmly and then started to get worried as he realised we was deep inside the woods.

"I-I think were lost." Justin said worriedly.

Soooo sorry its short! i havent been on in agees and forgot my password, also being in a writers block hasnt helped , if you have any ideas inbox me! ill dedicate to you if you help, comment, vote anddd sharee please! thanks xoxox