the perfect birthday gift.

Justin-

Monday

I rang usher

"Hey Usher ! I need your help to get Sarah the perfect gift. "

"Hey Justin, What is it ? im sure I could make plans."

I told him what I needed him to do.

"Im sure I can do that Justin. "

"You do that and leave the rest to me. Her birthday is going to be perfect !"

Sarah was at school, I decided I didnt want to go. Her mom had the day off work so I told her about my plan .

"Thats a great idea Justin ! But its expensive, are you sure you want to do this ?"

"Im sure, I want her birthday to be perfect."

I fished in my pocket for my wallet and took out £1000, I gave it to her mom.

"Give this to Sarah to buy a dress for her birthday. Dont give her it till her birthday though ."

"Your really care about Sarah, dont you ?"

I blushed, Her mom knew everything and she knew how much I cared for Sarah, I really liked this girl and I wanted to cherish every moment I had with her before I left. I have just over 2 months left , seems like a long time, but with her. It only seems like we have minutes together.

I quickley went out to meet usher , took me 20 minutes in the car to get to his hotel.I didnt have any work to do until tomorrow, I just wanted to tell him my plan .

"Pick her up at 7:40 , ill stay at the hotel all day and meet her there , ill give her the presents when I get there. "

"Great idea Justin, You really care for this girl, man. "

"I know I do usher, thats why I want her birthday to be perfect."

Usher patted me on the back, you have girls bowing for you, you can get this girl Justin.

"But she isnt just ANY girl, shes special. She didnt like me because Im Justin Bieber, she likes me for who I am, My personality. She doesnt act like a fan around me, shes herself.She speaks her mind and sticks to her opinions wether I like them or not. I love her."

Usher gave me a funny look and then he smiled.

"I understand Justin,dont lose this girl. she seems nice and she has a good talent."

I then got another brain wave.

" Ill sing her a song too !"

"What one ?"

" Err, I dont no . how about you smile ?"

"How about never let you go ?" Usher suggested

"Perfect !"

"Usher put on the tune from his phone and I sang along."

Oh no oh no oh

They say that hate has been sent

So let loose the talk of love

Before they outlaw the kiss

Baby give me one last hug......

I'll never let you go

" Ill think about it, Usher. Thanks."

I looked at the time, realising school was nearly over for Sarah.

"Usher, I gotta go and pick Sarah up. "

I raced downstairs and literally dived into the car.

I got to Sarahs school five minutes early so I waited by her locker, The head teacher didnt mind me just walking into the school because I was famous , she asked me to sign one of the lockers so I signed Sarahs. The school bell went and I saw Sarah , I gave her a massive hug and a peck on the cheek.

"You signed my locker !" Sarah laughed

I signed a couple of other peoples lockers and took some pictures before leaving.

Me and Sarah climbed into the car and drove off .

When we got back I asked Justin about my birthday.

"So you got me a last minutes prezzie then ?" I laughed

"Babe, Ive got you the PERFECT birthday gift."

  I dont do the full song in the lyrics cos it takes up too much space and stuuf :L havent actually realised how many lyrics ive put in .. vote comment and rate pleaase :D