Are we lost?

Justin

I looked around and begin to worry, we was running for ages and got deep into the woods, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scanned for signal, None. Where the hell were we? I didnt want to worry Sarah so i gave her a reasuring smile and a hug.

"Justin, where are we?" She asked scared.

"I dont know babe, but will get out, go this way."

We began walking in a random direction, I didnt know which way i was going but i didnt want to worry her, it was going to get dark soon and it was already chilly,we needed to get out and fast.

We walked silently, i thin kwe both knew we were lost, we just didnt want to admit it. The woods just seemed to get deeper and deeper, like there was no way out whatsoever. Even i began to feel a little scared.

Sarah

I knew Justin didnt have a clue where he was going, but neither did I. we walked silently, it was going to get dark soon and i was already a bit chilly, i fastened my jacket up and stared at the ground infront of me, i didnt want to look at Justin in the eyes because hed realise i was scared, Yes i am scared but if you have no clue where you are wouldnt you be too? i checked my phone, 5:30 and no sign of leaving the woods. I had no signal and i had to be home for 6 to meet the girls.

We walked and walked, still silent. It wasnt awkward, but it gave a feeling of depression in the air. We both knew what we had got ourselves into and we needed to get out.

"Were not getting anywhere like this." Justin said, suddenly stopping his tracks and resting by a large tree.

" I know, I think were getting deeper into the woods, shall we try go another way?" I said sitting beside him and giving his arm a gentle squeeze for support, i dont think it worked though.

He checked his phone for signal, he was going to press the SOS button.

"Wait till dark, Justin, they might shout at us for wasting police time."

"But it isnt a waste of time, were actually lost!" He laughed, trying to make the atmosphere a little happier.

Justin stood up and brushed the dirt of his pants before helping me up, we carried on walking in the same direction.Hoping it was the way out...

Justin

"Justin, its getting dark." Sarah whispered as she pressed into me for warmth.

I took my jacket of and wrapped around her before giving her a big hug.

"Will be fine babe" I reasured before kissing her head and carrying on walking.

It began to get dark and before we knew it, the sun was gone and it was freezing.

"Justin, im tired, can we rest?" Sarah said while clattering her teeth from the cold.

 "Okay" I said going to the nearest tree, resting down leaning my back on it and let Sarah lay on my chest.

We talked for a while as the sun set and it got colder, we talked about everything, what we felt, who our first kiss was, our favourite memory, everything that we never usually had time to talk about, this was probably the first time I saw Sarah, the real Sarah and her secrets. It was clear she trusted me and i respected that.

"So, your most embarrasing moment?" Sarah asked turning around and resting her chin on my chest so we were facing each other.

"Oooh this is a hard one, umm, I guess the time when id started a tour and on my first night a tripped and went flying!"

Sarah giggled then yawned.

"Whats yours then?"i asked

She thought for a while before smiling to herself at the thought of her story.

"It was my seventh birthday, i had all my class mates and family there and i set my hair on fire with my birthday candles. I was so embarrased"

I laughed and smiled at her, she smiled back and then yawned.

"Im tired Justin, im off to sleep."

"Goodnight babe."I replied closing my eyes as the sharp cold wind flew around us.

As hard as it was, i managed to dfall asleep really easily, into a nice deep sleep.

 Sarah

I slowly opened my eyes from my sleep, it was still dark, i dont kow what woke me up. I slowly began to sit up to look around, only to find, i couldnt move...

I panicked and began top struggle, i looked to my side to find justin, sleeping peacefully beside me, his hand and legs tied up. My heart jumped, I was scared. What was happening?

I heard footsteps coming from behind the tree so i quickly shut my eyes and played sleeping logs, I pretended I was playing a game with my mum and that there was nothing to worry about, i kepts my eyes tight shut, i managed to get the guts to open one, to see someone taping Justins mouth, he looked at me and I wuickly shut my eyes. I managed to get a glimpse of who it was, but i couldnt see too much because it was dark.

I felt the tape going over my mouth, My heart began beating faster as i felt this breath against my neck, I felt his lips touch my neck before moving up to my cheek and the tape which covered up my lips. I then heard a small whisper.

"I will always love you, Sarah."

The voice rang a bell .. I knew who it was! But how was I going to escape?

CLIFF HANGERRRR! Sorry was gonna make it alott longer, but i wanted a cliff hanger .. soo yannooo, do you know who it is?? MUAHAHAH..

Btw im gonna be supeeer tiiight! but i will need at least 10 votes + 5 comments for the next chapter :)it would mean so much for you to click vote .. its like right there and takes about 2 seconds to click it! perleeeaaaasseee! any ideas mail me + if oyu like what you see fan + feed back please comment :)