Kidnapped? Maybe not.

Sarah-

A tear ran down my cheek, I was so scared. I didnt know what was going on, whatever he was up to, i had to stop him before he got Justin. Or me in this case.

I felt his grip around my wrist, as his hand moved forward onto my belly. He drew circles around my body with his finger, like he was trying to comfort me. I kept my eyes tight shut.

"I know your awake,Sarah." He whispered.

I still kept my eyes tight shut, Just incase. I felt another tear falling down my cheek.

"Sarah, im not going to hurt you.Open your eyes."

Slowly and carefully I got the guts to open my eyes. I looked at him right in the eye.

We stared at eachother for a while, it was dark so I couldnt see much, my eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and his features began to stand out, His dark hair and big brown eyes. His looks were the package.

He gave me a smile, like he was telling me everything was going to be okay. I carried on staring into his eyes and suddenly, he leaned in to kiss me.

"MMMMMMMM" Justin screached through the tape.

He turned around and stared at Justin, Justin struggled trying to untie the knots in the rope, but it was no use.

"Whos laughing now!" He spat in Justins face.

Justin looked scared, I looked into his eyes ans he looked back, I knew trouble was going to happen.

He pulled out a knife and leaned towards Justin. My heart beat faster and faster, I was frightened. I knew what he was capable of and I knew he was going to do it.

I struggled with the rope around my hands trying to unknot it and to my luck it began to come loose.

"You took my girl from me, Shes mine not yours! Now im going to take your life from you. You deserve it." He shouted at Justin.

I untangled the rope from my wrist and the rope on my feet and, slowly and quietly so he didnt hear and turn around. I slowly stood up and leaned behind him. I kicked him in the back so he landed on the floor at the side of Justin, I kept kicking him over and over.

"How dare you do this! You monster! Did you follow us into the woods? Did you plan this?" I screamed at him.

He didnt make a sound, he just layed there and let me kick him.

"Whos laughing now? Jack!" I shouted.

I stopped kicking and stared at him for a reply.

"Me." He said before jumping up and wrestling me to the floor, before i knew it. I had a knife to my neck.

Justin struggled even more to get free, but he couldnt. The rope was just too tight.

"Please..Jack. You dont know what your doing." i whispered to jack, too frightened incase the sharp blade cut through my neck.

"No, i dont. But i know one thing. Im going to hurt Justin for what he shas done to me. He took you away from me and he will pay. Im sure his haters will thank me."

He pulled the knife away from my neck and left me, almost lifeless on the floor from shock.

He lunged at Justin, Grabbing him by the neck. Justin struggled but the ropes were too tight. I stood up and grabbed at Jack, hoping hed let go. Then in the corner of my eye I saw a glittering. I quickley turned my head towards it.

The Knife.

Jack-

I saw Justin and Sarah making a run for it out of Mcdonalds followed by a screaming crowd of girls and even boyas. Jealousy went through me. That should be me, holding her hand. That should be me making her laugh, that should be me feeling her kiss. That should be ME. Justin was going to pay for this, Once and for all.

I ran down into the field, weaving through the crowd, I ran into the woods. At first I thought I was lost but then I saw them, looking around aimlesly, I hid behind a tree, staring at them. Jealousy boiled in me as they were hugging and kissing, until I couldn't take it anymore. She was MINE. I ran back, as fast as i could as tears streamed down my face. I was crying over a girl. I never cry over a girl. Suddenly, an idea flew into my head. I knew they were lost and there was a low chance they wasnt going to find there way out. Ill come back tonight and make Justin pay for what he had done.

That night I sneaked out of my door, With a knife. Some food, a lot of rope and a blanket in a bag.It wasnt far from my house but it took at least half an hour to get there. I then entered the woods. In search for them, Where justin would soon meet his worst nightmare for the last time.

 I ran through the woods in search for them until i saw them, the cute couple that should be ME and sarah, sleeping by a tree. I slowly walked over to them, I tied Sarah up first and then tied Justin. As I was tying Justin, I heard Sarah begin to waken so I quickly hid behind the tree. I heard her struggle. It made the guilt wash over me. I thought to myself.

"Should i rally do this?"

"Should I turn around and leave?"

"Do they really deserve this?"

But the devil inside grew over.

"They deserve this. he took Sarah away from you."

"Sarah ruined your reputation."

"Justins hated anyway."

I just had to do it. so I went back, I saw Sarahs eyes shut but I didnt panick. I pretended i didnt see and put tape over her mouth. Followed by Justins.

Then I told her to wake up, that I knew she was fake sleeping and thats where it all kicked off.

Justin-

I woke up tied. it all happened so fast. The first thing I saw was jack and the next minute he had a knife to me. Sarah wrestled him but he tricked her and his power was too strong. I tried to get free but the rope was too tight. I was confused. Would I make it out alive or dead? Would Sarah?

Jack had the knife to her neck, My heart skipped a beat. I though he was going to kill her. I struggled to try save her but i couldnt. I thought to myself. I was probably going to have to sit there and watch one of my worst enemies kill my girlfriend in front of me and then meet my death. No1 That cant happen! Thoughts whirled around me as I tried to think of a plan to get out. He came over to me, leaving the knife on the floor. He began to strangle me. I gasped for breath. Then Sarah looked down at the knife. I think she was going to stab him..