Just a dare

We all burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my gosh! i cant believe we just prank called your crush !" My friend Kelsy laughed

Yes that was me, the dare devil, doing any dare that someone gave me. I wasn't afraid.To be honest I didn't care,Its funny.

Melissa,my best friend began to blast some Justin Bieber out. Her and Kelsy began dancing around the room like maniacs.

"Will you turn that rubbish off you two ?" i moaned.

That's right, I hate Justin Bieber, He cant sing ! I don't understand why so many people like him. Its crazy!

"Hes a great singer ! Just because your jealous of him !" Kelsy yelled

"Me? jealous of Justin Bieber ? yeah right !"

Melissa went onto his youtube page,She scrolled down to the personal message button and clicked it.

"Hey Sarah, I dare you to send a flirty email to Justin Bieber ." Melissa giggled.

"No way !" I shouted

"Your not a dare devil then are you ?" Kelsy said

"I know right ? I thought you do any dare ?" Melissa added

"I do !" I shouted taking over the computer , I thought for a while and began to write my email to Justin. I cant believe I was doing this.

"Hey Justin ! Im a proper big fan and I think your soooo amaazing ! your sooooo hot and ive heard your a great kisser ;) id be sooo lucky to have you ! i wish i could meet you Justin ! Omggg your soo hot i cant stop listening to you and looking at your pictures !! ommgggg! Lov you justin !!

Loveee from Sarah :) xxxxxxxxxxxx "

*Send*

It was a little cheesy but it was enough for a dare.

Kelsy and Melissa couldn't stop giggling

"Oh my gosh i cant believe you did that ! " Kelsy squealed

"Neither can I ." i said with a grin taking over my face.

I cant believe what I'm thinking but..I'm actually really excited to see if I get a reply.

After a while we went out and chilled in the local park

" I wish I could meet Justin Bieber !" Kelsy sighed

"Ugh ! Will you quit it with Justin Bieber ? Hes getting on my nerves now !" i replied

"Your the one who sent him that flirty message" Melissa giggled

"Your the one who dared me to ! " I shouted back , getting a little annoyed

After a bit i began to get annoyed and ditched the girls, it was getting late anyway. I walked into the local shop to get a chocolate bar and a drink and i bumped into my crush.

"Hey Sarah ! " he shouted, walking over to me

"Oh-hey Jack" I stuttered

" What you doing ?"

"Oh nothing, the usual . Chilling with the girls and stuff "

"Oh cool , listen. wanna hang out sometime ?"

"Errrm-y-yeah that would be great !" I began to stutter. Getting a little nervous

"He handed me his number, call me sometime" he winked and left

Oh.My.God my crush just gave me his number ! i already had it though because I prank called him earlier, but he didn't know that .

I paid for my stuff and walked home with a huge grin on my face and rosy red cheeks from blushing.