The interview

Sarah-

All night I kept thinking about what gift he had got me , I couldnt sleep I was that excited. I turned to face Justin who was sound asleep. He looked so cute ! I decided to take a picture , he was curled up in a ball. I uploaded it to facebook and tried to go back to sleep.

The next morning i was woken up by my alarm, the most annoying thing in the world is for your alarm to interupt your dream . I turned around to face Justin , he was gone.

"What the .." I said looking around the room for him .

"BOO!" Justin said bouncing up from under the bed.

"Aggghhh !" I cried in shock

"You scared the life outta me Justin !"

He sat on the bed and pulle me onto his lap , kissed my cheek and then whispered into my ear.

"I love you Sarah, Always. Dont ever forget that."

I blushed , hes so romantic !

We was about to kiss when we was interupted by a phone call

"Err hello ? Oh hey Usher . Its today ? what ?! At ten ! Okay ill be there. Bye."

"Sarah, I have to get to a interview. I cant come to school today , sorry babe."

"Ahh its okay , I understand "

I pecked him on the cheek then began to get ready for school.

Justin-

After I dropped Sarah off at school I went straight to the show where I was going to be interviewed. I hate interviews but its part of being famous.When I arrived there was a swarm of paparrazi.

"Justin ! Justin !" They called

I just ignored them and walked into the building, where I was greeted by a load of people . I got ready and waited for me to be welcomed onto the show by Miranda Johnson.

" And welcome , the one and only . Justin Bieber everybody !"

I walked onto stage and waved , putting on a fake smile and sat down into the chair provided while the audience clapped and cheered.

" Hey Justin !"

"Hey Miranda, Its nice to see you !"

"So we have heard you have been staying nearby ! What hotel ?"

" I havent been staying in a hotel, Ive been staying in a town called Wrose and its quiet and nice there."

Dammn, I shouldnt of said where I was staying !

" Ohh nice ! You staying at a friends house ?"

"Yeah, well kinda."

" Oh okaay, we have heard you have been recording some Duets ?"

"Err.. yeah ! Shes new to the system but shes really good and I plan to sing more with her . "

" Nice ! Cant wait to here them on your next album , so . weve heard your not single anymore !"

"Yeah ! ive been talking to her for a while when I planned to see her , Im staying at hers at the moment and we have been singing together !"

"Not to bother you or anything Justin, but , Did you ever think that she was only with you Because your Justin Bieber ?"

" No not at all ! Shes different to the other fans , She doesnt just agree with me . She speaks her mind, She doesnt act differently around me. She acts herself. She doesnt Like me because Im Justin Bieber , She likes me Because im Justin. She likes me for me and I really like her. "