Apology NOT accepted

"Darling, you have to go to school today. "

"Ok mum, ill get up ."

I really didn't want to go to school, I hate Tuesdays. I have P.E and I hate P.E. I hate school, I wouldnt go if I had the choice.

I crawled out of bed and got out of my P.Js. I jumped into the shower. I dried my hair,Got dressed,Straightened my hair and put it up in a high pony with a sweeper fringe. I put a small amount of mascara and foundation on and some Blusher. I went downstairs and grabbed some toast. Got my phone and bags and ran out of the door without saying bye to mum.

I was walking up to the bus stop when I heard my name.

"Sarah !"

I turned around to see Jack running towards me. I started speed walking but he caught up to me.

"Go away Jack I don't want to talk ."

"We have to , Look Sarah . I'm really REALLY  sorry about the other day , I really like you and I didnt want to lose you . Take me back ?"

"Awww, Jack really ?"

"Yes really , Please ? "

"Aww Jack Id love to . Jokes. I wouldn't dare you woman beater ! Call yourself a Man ? More like a little rat ."

I walked off , Feeling quite proud of myself of doing that .

I got on the bus, I sat at the back . Jack got on and looked at me as if to say , Can i sit there ?

I gave him a dirty look and he got the hint. He sat right  at the front . Then my phone started ringing, Unknown number .

"Hello ?"

"Hey,its Justin , can you talk ?"

"Justin,Look I said not to speak until this whole thing calms down."

"Hey ! Who you talking to ?! " Its was Jack

"Jack give it a rest."

Jack snatched the phone out of my hand .

"Listen punk. If you ever talk to my girl again you will be dead. Got that ?"

"Don't back chat me ! Who do you think you are ?"

"What do you mean your Justin Bieber ? His voice isn't that deep ."

"You are Justin Bieber. Stay away from my girl okay ? Freak ."

He put the phone down then faced me . Don't call him again , in fact. I'm keeping your phone just in case.

You cant take me phone ! I snatched it out of his hand and stopped the bus a few stops before school. I ran off. I didn't care if I was late I just didn't want to be near him.

I was ten minutes late when I got to school, But I didn't care.

"Why are you late ?" Miss Jones snapped as I walked in.

"I missed the bus miss." I lied

"Ok, well sit down !"

Kelsy and Melissa came over.

"How did the date go ?" They said

"Bad and there ain't going to be a 'us'. " I replied

"What happened ?"

I showed them my bruises and they gasped, everyone else seemed to stare, I think they heard. Jack heard hand hung his head in shame.

"That's right ! You should be hanging your head in shame you B****** !