The Birthday (Part 1)

Justin-

The next morning doctors fixed a bandage on my hand and let me leave, I was going back on Sunday for a check up just to make sure, I guess becauise im famous they want to make sure im OK because if I aren't and they say I am, I could sue them.

"Errr doc?" I said before leaving

"Yes Justin?"

"Have you found out who donated the blood?"

"Not yet Justin, Ill have all the information you need on Sunday."

"Ok doc, bye!"

"Goodbye Justin."

Sarah-

Usher was picking Justin up from hospital today on my Birthday! I couldn't wait to see him, they say its a miracle that he has recovered to quickly but he still has to take it easy. I seemed really nervous, probably in case Justin has gone out of his way to plan a surprise Birthday party or something.

"Hey Sarah! Can we come in ?" Shouted Melissa from outside.

"The doors open!" I replied

I heard a large squeak from the door followed by a slam, the the banging of feet up the stairs sounding like a heard of elephants or something.

"You two are so loud!" I chuckled

" Yep! So when is Justin coming?" Kelsy asked

Kelsy was wearing her favourite I <3 Justin Bieber Shirt. She was also wearing a JB bracelet and necklace.

"I don't no yet." I replied

"Whats with the JB clothes ?" I finally asked.

"To show Justin how much I Lo-o-o-o-ve Him."

I sighed, this girl really needs to calm the heck down.Seriously.

" Kelsy, calm down a bit ? You dont want Justin leaving thinking your some over obsessed fan who cant control herself. You want to leave him thinking you of as a friend."

She looked around and thought for a while, giving a huge sigh.

"Your right, got any spare clothes?"

We was interrupted by my mum barging in.

"Girls, were off shopping! Come on!"

We all climbed into the car on our way to the mall, Kelsy and Melissa gave me there presents. From Kelsy I got a Justin Bieber bracelet. I was disappointed but I had to be grateful. From Melissa I got a new make up bag with some mascara and My favourite foundation in.

"Thanks!" I smiled

When we arrived the store seemed really loud. There were paparazzi everywhere.

"This is the spot were Justin Bieber fell onto the floor, blood everywhere after his incident on the next floor, shopping for his girlfriends birthday."

I avoided the paparazzi and went into the nearest shop. It was a phone shop.

"I need a phone so I will buy one from here." I said

"You don't need to do that! Spend your money and see what you have left!" Kelsy spluttered

"Ugh, okay."

They pretty much dragged me to a clothes store, not letting me go into any of the shops I wanted, Thinking of lame excuses.

We walked into the shop were I was greeted by the most wonderful dress ever. It just screamed me all over it.