The last rehersal

Sarah

"Id like to be, everything you want hey girl lemme talk to ya.."

Justins beautiful voice sang into the mic of the huge hall we were performing in, tonight was our last rehersal because well, our concert was tomorrow.

Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you about the whole Jack thing lemme go back onto that one..

We was drove to the police station were we was taken straight into a interview room, i held onto Justins hand, tightly. Praying he wouldnt let go.

"Hello Mr Bieber and Miss Holmes, Your not in any trouble, your carer/ Parent knows you have been found and they know you are here, could you please answer a few questions then we will be ok to drive you home."

"Yes thats fine officer." Justin said, still abit shaky.

"Yes officer." I said quietley

"Were you aware that we had a search warrant looking for you?" He asked.

"No." Me and Justin replied at the same time.

"Ok, could you please explain to me what happened."

Justin started of on the story, then I carried on about how he woke me up, and how he was planning on murdering justin. Images of justins face flicked through my mind and thoughts about if he did actually kill him, if i saw him , dead , and tears formed into my eyes and i burst into tears infront of the officer.

"Sarah!"

"Huh?"

"Its your song next! We have a concert tomorrow you cant be day dreaming!" Usher shouted.

"Oh im sorry." I siad as I jumped on stage, the song started playing and I closed my eyes and let the music come to me.

"If I could just die in your arms, I wouldnt mind, cus' everytime you touch me i just die in your arms'

I opened my eyes halfway through singing and I saqw someone whisper to Justin and he walked backstage. I began to wonder what was up because he had a concerned look on his face, but I didnt think anything of it and continued singing. When I had done, the small crowd smiled and clapped.

"Want a break now? You seem a little tense." Usher said.

"Yes please, im just gonna chill backstage for ten."

 I walkjed backstage and down the hall to Justins dressing room, where was he? I carried on walking to his dressing room and opened the door quietly, I almost faqinted at what I saw..

"Justin!?" I gasped

Justin pulled away from the girl and turned to me, he looked guilty.

"It isnt what it looks like." He murmured.

I turnned to face the girl.

"Rebecca?!" I screamed.

She just smiled at me.

"Hi sis."

Anger boiled in me, but it soon turned into sadness, my angry face scrushed into pieces as my eyes swelleds up and tears fell. I ran out of the room , all the way to the stage and through to the exit.

"Sarah! Wait I can explain!" I heard Justin shout as he ran after me.

I didnt wait, he couldnt explain because i saw with my own eyes. I didnt need to hear the details.

Everyone stared at me running out, Usher tried to stop me but I shoved past, I ran out of the exit. I slowed down to a stop because I was tired and looked back, Justin came out of the exit and stopped. We stood there looking at eachother, before I turned away and continued walking. He knew it was over.

 Justin-

I finished my song and walked backstage to my dressing room to get changed, i was looking for my casual clothes when I saw rebecca, stood there, with my clothes in her hands.

"What the-"

"Shh" Rebecca interupted " Im not going to get you or anything like that, if just come here for something."

I stared at her confused, In the background I heard sarah start her song, Rebecca listened.

"You and Sarah seem happy together, so shall we leave you two happy?"

"Yeah, leave us alone?" I asked, unsure what to actually say."

"Okay, deal. Bu-uut" She said, smiling innocently.

"But what?" I asked

" If I can have a kiss?"

"Ha! No."

"Fine, I'd Just watch out if I was you.." turning around to walk away.

"Wait.." I said, tempted to get this girl of our backs.

"Yes?" She said, smiling innocently.

"Just one?"

"Just one."

I quickly leaned in for a kiss, our lips touched, there was no spark, there was nothing, she ran her tongue alone my bottom lip asking for entry but I refused. I had my eyes open, but hers were tight shut.

"Justin?!"

Sarah had caught us, she seemed angry.

"I can explain!" I said.

Stupid Justin, every boy says that when they get caught. Now shell never believe me, but the thing is I actually can explain, but before I had a chance to, she ran off in tears, it broke my heart. I turned to face rebecca, grinning like shed won a medal.

"You set me up , didnt you?"

"Yep" She beamed proudly.

I shook my head and ran for sarah.

I shouted her sevral times but she didnt stop, running past everyone, they all stared and usher tried to stop her but she got away and ran for the exit. I ran for her and got the exit, opened the door. She was stood there , staring at me. Our eyes met. She looked so brocken. My eyes filled up as we looked at eachother, she then turned around and walked. It was over, I had no chandce. I went back inside , tears streaming down my face.

"What happened?" Usher said.

I ignored him and went to my dressing room, Rebecca had gone.

Sarah-

I walked in, face soaked in tears and a banding headache, mum looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

" Oh baby, whats the matter?"

"J-Justin, Reb-becca. Kiss." Was all I could say through sobbing.

"What? Justin wouldnt do that, hes a lovely boy. Oh dear! Hunny."

Just then Justin walked through the door, face looking at the floor.

I faced Justin, I looked at him, even though my eyesight was blurred from tears.

"I can explain." He whispered.

"Explain? Explain! I saw it1 Theres no explaining about it! Your just a selfish little spoilt pop star that cant keep his hands of any girl he says, nevermind just any girl but my own sister! What kind of sick person are you? I gave you everything. Justin Bieber and you Just went and threw it!"

Justin opened his mouuth to speak, then closed it again. He had tears on his face.

" I want you to leave, ill do the concert but after that your getting the next flight home. You got that? And I never, ever want to see, or here from you again. Got that?"

__________________________________________________

Almost finished, Just about 2 more chapters left1 Hopefully finished next week! Dont worry guys, I have other ideas! Anywaaay , vote, comment, fan . Pleeeaaaase! Thanksss