The start of something new

Sunday morning at eight  I woke up .Justin was asleep on the mattress beside my bed. He looked so cute when he slept. I quietly stept over his bed and grabbed my phone. I rang Kelsy first

"Hello ?"

"Hey Kelsy, what you doing today? Ive got a surprise and its to do with Justin Bieber. "

"Have you got tickets ? Or has he replied ?" She said her voice sounding exited

"Wait and see , you and Melissa come at one. Tell her for me. Bye !"

"Bye !"

Justin woke up .

"Who were you talking to ? " His eyes were half open and he yawned as he said it .

"My two best friends, there coming at one. Get ready ? "

"Ok, your such  a early riser."

"I know."

He went into the bathroom and got changed, I wore my outfit from yesterday and did my make up . my hair was still curly so I didn't bother doing it again.

Justin came back in.He had pretty much the same outfit as yesterday but instead of red he had purple.

"You look stunning in that, Sarah, Just like yesterday. Your beautiful."

I blushed like mad.

At five to one there was a knock at the door . I told Justin to hide in my sisters old room and to wait for the signal  and I went downstairs to answer the door.

"Hey guys, come in !"

"Whats the surprise ?" Kelsy asked sounding really eager.

I took them into my room and closed the door.

"You know that surprise I had ? Well this is it ."

"What is it ?" Melissa asked

"You told me its something to do with Justin Bieber, Do you have tickets?"

"Even better than Bieber tickets Kelsy, You can come out now ."

There were footsteps for a little bit and then the door opened, Justin stood there smiling and he came into the room

"Hi girls." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"OH.MY GOSH. ITS JUSTIN BIEBER !!!" Kelsy shouted

Kelsy and Melissa screamed and ran up to him, giving him a big hug and telling them how much they love him, I stood there smiling and looking at Justin.

"Surprise!" I said

"How did you get him here ?"

"Well I sent him a message and he came over. "

"Wow " Kelsy said , she burst into tears.

Justin went and hugged her.

"Its okay Kelsy, I'm just a person and you've met me now ."

"Oh my gosh you know my name !"

I shook my head .

"Hes just a person so can you lay off him now ?"

To be truthful I was Kinda jealous of them crowding round him , but that's something I will have to get used to .

We pretty much spent the rest of the day chilling in my room , the girls decided to sleep , even though I didn't want them to . but they did.

"Hey , you too will have Sarah's bed and ill share with Justin." Melissa said

"No, you too will and ill share with Justin " Kelsy replied