Wasn't meant to be

Sarah-

I ran out of the door as quick as I could to make sure I wasn't late. Before I left I grabbed the £30 mum gave me.

I walked up to the bus stop. He was there

"Hey" I said

"Hey"

The bus came around the corner

"Just in time" He smirked "Come on "

Was this date going to go okay ? I hope so.

It was silent on the bus. Jack didn't say a word. I looked at him. He smiled.

"You okay Sarah ? You seem a little nervous. " jack said

"I'm fine Jack. What movie are we going to see ?"

"you can choose Sarah. "

Jack seemed to be having a okay time, but I didn't, something didn't feel right between us. Not like the connection me and Justin had. Ok ! I really have to stop thinking about Justin! I'm meant to hate him !

After a bit me and jack got off the bus. Jack slipped his hand in mine, I felt like pulling away but I couldn't .We walked into the cinema together. hand in hand.

"What do you wanna watch Sarah ?"

"How about The hangover 2 ?

"OK"

I could tell he didn't want to watch it. He probably wanted to watch that racing film. Anyway it's always ladies choice and he was a real gentlemen but I still don't think there's anything between us.

We paid for our to tickets and went to get some snacks. I paid for a large combo share . it was £13 for a bag of sweets, I chose magic stars, a large popcorn and two large drinks.

When we got in the cinema we had loads of time to kill. We didnt talk much, he was a little boring and really wasnt what I expected.

When the lights dimmed and the adverts came on,he smiled.

"Not long to wait now,Sarah."

I stayed silent.

As the adverts were going through he put his arm around me. I really didnt like this. I would of done ages ago but not now. I don't even think I like him anymore.

I reeched in the box to grab some popcorn.It was almost empty !

"Greedy pig !" i said pointing to the box

He chuckled " Thanks babe"

Ugh! he called me babe, I didn't like that. Only one person can call me babe and thats-

Jack cut me of while i was thinking.

."Dont you think this movie is boring? how about we do something else."

I understand exactly what he meant.

"No I'm really enjoying it,Now shush."

He give me a funny look and sunk into his seat, crossed his arms and stared at the screen.Gosh hes such a baby. I looked at him and smiled.He didn't smile back.He didn't even look at me!

Halfway through the film. he began bugging me again.

" Sarah,this film is well boring! Lets go do something else.."

He leaned in. He was going to kiss me ! I pushed him back.

"What are you doing ?" I snapped

"Well-Err I thought ummm That we were-"