I'm totally lost in fog. I don't know what to do. What's happening? I want to know, but I'm afraid to know. I rest my face in my hands, exhausted from all this.

Supposedly in my book, after the death of Erden's mother, his father got married again. Being irked by the self-worship manners of his stepmother, he left his father's house to establish himself in his late grandmother's house, which is beside mine.

In chapter two, Erden enters my house and sits beside me at the table. I haven't written that I got in my room to escape our meeting. If everything in my book is really happening in my real life, and if Erden is breathing, why is it not going according to the second chapter like it was for chapter one? Why did everything go on exactly like in the first chapter, but not the second one?

You're simply being ridiculous, Hazel.

Right, inner voice. It's just coincidences. The proof, there are no occurrences of chapter two.

Erden cannot be alive!

I'm going to prove it to myself!

I will go to see the new neighbour right now!

There is no harm in welcoming him, right? I will then be able to sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that Erden only belongs to my shitty imagination. I put my phone on charge, which miserably remains 5 % of battery and haste to the entrance door. I open it quietly, so that no one perceives that I've gone out at this hour. I don't care of what time it is. I have to get rid of these doubts!

For the first time in my life, I am outside the house all alone at this bewitching hour. Even if the neighbour's abode is five seconds away, it feels so dangerous. The roads are forlorn with no vehicles passing nearby like I'm the only one left on Earth. They are miserably lit up by some lamp poles. But I am buckled down to see if it's Erden or not.

In nothing flat, I arrive in front of the jumbo bungalow. Not far than yesterday, that house was deserted. And today, it homes a mystery.

A mystery that needs to be solved.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

You can do it, Hazel!

I open my eyes. The large grey clad aluminium door in front of me, and the badboy from my novel is somehow behind it.

I have to do this!

With a wave of audacity, my thumb presses the electronic doorbell for two seconds. I sigh out, waiting. Uh, what will I say when he opens?

"Hi Erden, I am your creator. You escaped from my book."

No, I can't say that!

I was still searching for an excuse, when the door makes a grinding sound.

Someone is unlocking it!

My tights are squeezed together out of edginess. I can barely breathe due to my pounding heartbeat.

Inhale, exhale Hazel.

The door sequently opens, my eyes grow wider. To my astonishment, I can only perceive a statuesque silhouette since there is no light casting off on it. The figure is tall with a broad outline of the shoulder and brawny down its length. But as it takes one step forward, the poor lightening from the lamp poles sheds light upon his front, displaying the chaos.

The one and only,

Erden Deniz.

At the moment, everything around us vanishes into a puff of smoke. I am frozen, gaping at him with wide eyes. I cannot believe my own. My legs are prostrating under the intensity of his arctic turquoise eyes. How prominent are they.

Every author has always dreamt of seeing their characters in real life, but right now, I'm petrified. The main personage of my book is standing right now in front of me shirtless, a lit cigarette in his mouth. My every single description is compiled. He is scrupulously how I mentally pictured him.

And now, I can physically see him. My steady gaze is dazed on him until it abnormally shuffles into haze. A knot is consequently formed in my stomach. Everything around me begins to go round and round, blurring my view. My hands find their way to get hold of my spinning head, but I'm not able to control anything.

"So you are the one I've been waiting for." It was the only words I heard, before everything faded to darkness.

('-').。oO()

Hello lovely wattpaders😍 First of all, thanks a lot to those reading, voting and commenting on my book

Hello lovely wattpaders😍 First of all, thanks a lot to those reading, voting and commenting on my book.^^ You make my day.😙 It's a great honour and pleasure.❤

And secondly, how do you find the chapter?😗

Vote, comment and share if you like it.😘

And don't hesitate to inbox me📩

Muaah💋