shelter

Dalnim

He gave me a hug onto the forehead as he tightly held me. I wondered if there was a way to be held even closer. I wanted to experience it. He left that night after helping me clean up.

He next day he came over till late, as we watched movies and chased one another. Occasionally we'd topple over one another, with led to a shy kiss or two, before leaving again.

The home that was once too cold, was slowly beginning to become too warm.

" Why don't we go get some food?" He asked.

That's not what I wanted him to ask.

I dressed in a white button up long sleeve to match his, as he dressed in the same way. I added a black skirt, as he rested in his black pants.

We took a walk, we ate some street food. As I held onto his arm like there was no care in the world.

We both deserved this day, as the wind let leaves dance about enough for entertainment but not too much that it caused uneasiness.

" You look beautiful." He whispered to me as he pulled out a chair for me to sit in, at a restaurant.

He wanted me to say it first but I wouldn't.
On occasion i'd glide my finger tips along his hands, to that he asked for our orders to go.

In the car I began to act shy again. Avoiding his conversations as I continued to tease and glide my finger tips along his neck, making him blush.

Once we got home he handed me my food like he wasn't going to come in.

" Thank you for this evening Dalmin." He said.

I nodded.

" Want to eat then go home?"  I asked him.

He gave a small smile and looked away as he looked at the sky before looking back down towards me.

" We are both adults anyways." I added as I began to walk away.

I  smiled softly looking past his casual stares as we walked further into the home.

" After we eat, should I go home tonight?" He asked. He knew my answer but still he asked in order to test my responses towards him, he wanted to place me in an awkward position where it'd be my choice on the steps that would happen next.

" You should check if you forgot anything before you leave. If you get too tired, the couch is always an option." I suggested, giving him room for his own choice making.

I didn't get this far to let the casual words of a man's romance stray me away from my talents in not being direct.

" You're a sly woman Dalmin." he chuckled walking in behind me.

" The moon doesn't only show up in the night sky because she's shy." I answered as I walked over to the kitchen to get a some water.

" Did you know you looked beyond beautiful tonight Dalminshi" He said as a statement as he walked towards me.

" I guess you could say so." I answered as I pulled the cup towards me lips.

Still the thirst wasn't met by the water I already poured. He walked towards me, no hesitation he directed me face towards his, he didn't wait for me to react because he knew it was a reaction pending long before.

As our lips collided he pulled me closer. Slowly, softly, maintaining a balance of pleasure, but pleasure grew too demanding and the kidding deepened too far to pull out. My hands secured onto his shirt collar like I was preparing for a ride.