Met my heart

Dalnim

He began to read me, he wasn't too bad at doing so. I quickly look away as he tried entering my vulnerability. His gaze set a heavy weight on my shoulder, my breathing stuttered, I couldn't deny his truth in all he mention genuinely my heart clicked at his presence as an unrational  teen in reach of romance.

" Sir...sir" I mumbled.

" Sir the phone is ringing." Even as I said that he continued to softly stare, though I enjoyed it I despised him for making me into a book.

" Ah mister Jang!  " I mumbled.

He stood up alittle giving me enough room to escape. I quickly ran as he chuckled.

Once we got outside after a rather interesting few minutes I walked towards my car. There to my astonishment before me was the worst site one could ever see. My precious right side tire defused in pressure, going flat, losing air like I lost my mind. Hae-ju walked up behind me.

" why don't we go to the company  dinner together? It'll save you having to get a taxi." He offered. I shook my hands and waved no.

" I am actually thinking about going to meet Ju-won we made plans."

" Call him I will wait for him with you at the diner, rather that than leave you standing alone." He suggested. I nodded my head casually I got into the car and towards the diner we drove.

" How's your brother?" Hae-ju asked as filler for the silence.

" He's good, he should be discharged soon. Thank you again." I finished while I looked out the window. I think we also had a dinner with my mother today, but she hasn't said anything about it just yet." I checked my phone again trying to change the subject and the aura between us. It was possible she forgot, or possible she said it to scare Hae-ju.

There was silence again then he began to chuckle a bit to himself. " I should've known you'd ask nothing of it, but for the first time you're dying to but you're so stubborn so you won't let your guard down."

I knew exactly what he was talking about, I knew why he said what he did but I remained clueless.

I gave a smile, pointing towards the diner. " he's here! " I smiled  feeling saved ready to get out the car.

Ju-won  texted me shortly after getting to the diner about a change in plans, as he texted me of his busy day at the hospital, I saw his body walk down the park towards the diner, at the corner facing the window sat a shadow of a woman, which he sat in front of.  " I'll come see you after work, I'll be here a while."

Hae-ju in the background of the car kept telling me to look elsewhere, thinking I hadn't seen it, he sped up to even hurry from the scene, causing me to close my door, but what was noticed had already been taken in.

I looked towards the ground of the car, as we drove  in circles for half an hour, it wasn't till 29 minutes hit when I looked towards my bruised knee and finally shed a tear. It stung as the tear from my eyes trickled down, it stung, it was tingly, it was unbearable but so was my situation.

I wasn't crying because I assumed Ju-won was cheating on me, from how well I knew his heart, I couldn't picture him doing such a thing, I could only think there was a reason, what pained me was the fact that it didn't hurt me, I was crying because I wasn't hurt to catch him in a lie, what made me tremble was the fact that I was wishing he was cheating so that the guilt I felt for looking into the direction of Hae-ju which I hoped would disappear.

" agh, appuh, it hurts." I whispered why I rested my elbow on the door handle of the car and faced the window taking in the air along with its raspy frost.