Untimely intentions

Dalnim

" Agh, what's this? " I asked myself as I felt the material around me, out of nowhere I started patting on the bedspread as if I was drowning, hitting the water in an effort to stay on the surface. The sunlight from the massive window that faced the city streets invaded my face, as I looked about at the unfamiliar setting.

" What did you do, dalnimah, agh!! Jinja did you really go home with a man?" I asked myself, I scrunched up my cloud like hair, as I shook my head. Afterward, I quickly looked under the sheets.

A smile grew on my face when a realized I still had on my romper. " nothing could've happened right? You still have this on, nothing could've happened. Alright alright, you did well, now let's figure out where you are."

While I was about to get out of the bed, I heard a noise coming towards the door, by reflex I hid under the covers and pretended to be asleep.

" Oppa, are you off to work?"
" Ye Sarange..."

" Oh, Oppa, I think she's still asleep, I don't want to wake her up. You must have been so hard on her, look at how deeply she sleeps." The familiar voice said as it walked towards me.

" Dalnimshi, I don't want to wake you, but should I give you a ride back home? So that you can change? " I heard the voice say, as the owner of the voice climbed onto the bed.

I uncovered my face slightly and pulled down the covers enough to leave just my eyes. I quickly backed away, " Mrs. Kim!" I said as I jumped out of bed, and began to how.

"Ahh, jinja dalnimshi don't call me Mrs.Kim sounds so official, makes me feel old. " Ae-Ra said as she sat on the bed, she grinned a smile on her face as she blushed because of my words.

" I am sorry, Ms. Ae-Ra." I softly said as I faced the ground, in embarrassment.

" Let's see... how old are you? If I may ask. I think I'm older, so you can call me unni."

" I am twenty-three years old. " I responded a bit more comfortably.
" jeomal? Really? Ah, I guess it's that way." She mumbled to herself.

I raised a brow, in search of what to say. " You're older than me, Unni. I am twenty-two." Ae-Ra sighed.

" How can the manger's fiancé, call me unni?" I shyly asked as a rubbed my forearm.

" let's just do it that way, Unni Dalnim." Ae-Ra smiled childishly.

" You must really have wanted to drink something away. Oppa says you couldn't even give your address to the taxi person last night, he didn't know either so he brought you here." She cooed.

" So this is Mister Kim's house? Agh Jinja I'm sorry, I didn't know he would do that." I said excusing myself.

Ae-Ra waved away my words and gave me a smile. " Unni, if I thought you did something wrong I wouldn't be so warm towards you, don't worry about a thing you work hard. That reminds me I know that I was going through a lot until I met Hae-Ju, why don't we set you up with someone?" She smiled.

" Ohh...really?" I dryly chuckled as I looked away. Ae-ra clapped her hands and jumped off the bed. " Yes! And I know exactly who." She said as she jumped off the bed, left through the door then quickly came back.

" I almost forgot, let's hurry and take you home, I asked Oppa if you could spend the day with me today, he owes me anyways." She said as she gave a cunning smile and blinked her eyes before disappearing again.