Start of us & I

Hae-ju

Her face darkened due to the lack of laughter but her eyes were glistening, the shy actions she gave when she'd quickly looked away in order to avoid the awkwardness.

" Dalnimah." I whispered as she looked down at the world beneath her.

" the weather has been kind to the trees" she mumbled taking a sip of wine. " The weather will change soon though, imagine all the leaves disappearing once fall and winter arrive."

The moonlight beamed onto her lips, causing a mellowed setting of curiosity. Once she turned around I walked towards her, taking her glass that she twirled over the balcony out from her fingertips. She awkwardly looked at me, then gave an innocent response in a form of a chuckle. 

Her eyes had adjusted to me it seemed, the face so close onto her, she propped herself up with the hand that she let walk along the balcony railing guiding her as she walked backwards. She must've  noticed that I had gone quiet and was staring at her.

It made her self-conscious, I could read it off her chuckles, but she was unable to look away once our eyes had met. She only slowly moved back, as I matched her steps toward. The wind softly blew a petal from the blossom tree located in the park towards us.

Once she was still and could no longer plan an escape by cause of the corner she placed herself in I let out my hand towards her waist bringing her closer, with my free hand I adjusted her head, staring into her eyes, before they finally closed once our lips met. Slowly we tasted one another, slowly became quickly in a pace that matched the word in every form. I cornered her back to where she stood previously with one hand on the wall behind her, she held onto my shirt collar, returning what I gave her.

Suddenly she pushed me away as if my body was acidic. " thi– this isn't right. " she started. I stared after her as she began to run away. " what doesn't make it right?" I asked her after capturing her arm and returning her eyes towards me.

" Are you uncomfortable admitting your feeling for me? Is that it?" I asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and looked about. " I can't waste time and play this movie when I just know it'll only contain— I can't jump into a romance with you when I just got out of one. Please understand my position. It's important I keep things as they are for now." She finished and looked away again.

" Do you feel guilty because you had feeling for me, while dating him? Is that what it is?" I asked her. She blinked her eyes serval times before getting ready to disappear.

" Dalnimah... I can see you're planning a way out rather quickly ..." I called out to her. She turned around and started at me intensely , much more than the last glance she gave.

" can we pretend for today that there's no awkwardness or troubles outside?" I asked as I took a step forward.

She paused for a bit and then nodded.

" Dalnimshi today can we just savor this moment?" I asked again.

She looked down but then she nodded.

"Dalnim– can we play out the fantasies that we feel obligated to stay away from?" I asked her picking her up and placing her on top of the bed. I took her left hand and wrapped it around my waist and I pressed my chest against hers leading into our kiss.

She broke it once " this is happening—." she gave me a kiss and held on, then let go to finish her sentence. "— too fast."

" tap me 3 times in a row when you want to stop, and I'll stop, till then I'm going to keep kissing you." I said adjusting her hand at the base of my back.