Falling into cracks

Dalnim

" Dalnim, so the moon, why'd your parents name you the moon goddess?" He asked, from the living room, as I walked back from my room.

I shrugged my shoulder, and sat there unsure how I felt about the current situation I was partaking in. I didn't know whether to tell him about Ae-Ra or remain silent considering I too was in the dark. I checked my phone waiting for a call but the one I wished would call, never did.

" What an awful boyfriend, if I was your boyfriend I'd call you often Dalnimshi, you're smart you're beautiful you have a strong mannerism." Hae-ju said with a drunken stare. I bit my bottom lip and stood but as my face grew hot for whatever reason it may have been.

We stared at one another for alittle longer in the silence, Hae-Ju leaned towards me but I didn't move, I didn't want to though I did, my emotions stirred in the heat of the moment. I moved out of the way, like one on a diet walking past a beautiful piece of cake.

" Sir go to sleep we have work in the morning." I responded as I quickly walked and got comfortable sliding into the comfort of my bed. I pondered a bit in uncertainty while I checked my phone rewatching the filmed moment that was recorded through my security camera, before deleting in fear of anyone ever seeing it.

The hardship in the events of moments prior had to do with the soothing stare he gave when I was simply making a joke of my beauty. The way he stared made me feel both at ease but guilty to receive such a stare.

It was a simple drunken gaze, even so, I melted in the midst of winter under my blanket due to the accelerating heart beat I was cursed with at the moment, I watched the door, my eyes glowing in the dark, I felt by how I opened them, the dark brown of my eyes shrinking due to the adjustment to the dark  in anticipation as they stood guard just a little over my blanket, watching the voice of my drunk guest slip through the cracks of door and into my room to sing into my ears.

After I hid myself in a room alittle longer, thirst got ahold of me, so silently I slipped out of bed to walk towards the kitchen. From the kitchen as I got my drink, I peered over towards where he laid and took a sip. I took in his face with my eyes, his innocent aspect of a handsome aroma when he's silent and not annoying.

While I distracted myself and was about to take in another sip, he gave a loud sneeze causing me to jolt and drop my cup of water onto the counter. After cleaning up the indirect mess he made, I walked over to my room and brought back an extra blanket, I laid it over him the best I could. And was ready to head out, yet out of random he grabbed my arm, brought me in and gave me a hug. I laid there with my hands on his chest ready to lift myself up but I didn't have the mental strength to do so.

He raised his arms tighter around me as he pulled me onto his other side, squishing me a bit.

" agh... sir, " I managed to say. Still he was sound asleep, thinking of Ae-ra as it would make sense to do so. After a few more pats of his shoulder he finally woke up alittle just as confused as I was at the action made in me first place.

" Yah! Dalnimshi, what... what!" I sighed and pointed over my tv " I have a camera if you need proof, you pulled me towards you, you might've been thinking of Ae-ra I promised nothing else happened." I said as I excused myself ready to run with the heat of the moment converting into a very uncomfortable position for me.

" ah, good night sir." I managed to say as I rushed away towards my room. I took in a mental high of confusion and withheld myself away from the random beating of my chest, surely I needed to workout more often all that it seemed to convert to was the fact that I had been out of shape, surely that's what it was beating for. I sighed once more and walked towards my bed.