"H-hey, Lexi! You forgot your milk!" AJ grabbed a baby bottle and tossed it to her but Alexa threw the milk on the garbage.

AJ sighed and dialed someone on his contacts.

["Hello? Is this you, Adam?"]

["Yup, oh my gosh! AJ! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?-----"]

["I NEED YOUR HELP!"]

~Biology Class,~

"Who can say something about Cells?" Madame Stephanie walked on the aisle and looked at for a student to answer her question. "...Owens"

Kevin looked at the tarpaulin Chris was holding in the front. "The cell is the s-small---- what? I can't read. Oooohh is the smallest unit of love...I mean a life where energy is produced to keep the organism dead-----alive." Kevin answered as he read the writings.

"Very good! That's the real men!" Stephanie clapped his hands. "Another hand?"

Mike, Seth, Mandy, and John raised their left hand and Stephanie pointed Cena.

"Cells are composed of different organelles which have specialized functions. An important part of the cell is the nucleus, which houses the DNA or the deoxyribonucleic acid. The DNA contains the genetic instructions of an organism." John said professionally and sit back on his chair.

"Amazing!" Nikki giggled.

"What is an organ, then? Rollins!" Stephanie demanded, glaring at Seth.

Seth took a deep breath and stood up. "Likes cells, similar tissues work together to perform the same function. Different tissues also depend on each other to accomplish their task. Group of different tissues working together forms the third level of organization---the organ. For example, an organism's heart is composed of different tissues performing various functions. The heart contains nerve tissue, muscle tissue, and blood tissue----"

"OKAY WE GET IT! YOU MAY STOP NOW!" Stephanie yelled in disgrace.