The beta led us to a dining room with a long, mahogany dining table that could probably seat twenty to thirty people, "Mr. Jeon will be here promptly, young masters."

He bowed respectfully and left the room, carrying on with his duties. I looked around the beautiful and astonishing room. The theme was dark and warm. It used calming colors like red and black in its arrangements. Tae and I decided to sit down in the two seats that were next to the head of the table, respecting the head of the household.

We waited and soon the smell became stronger. Not overbearing, just stronger and more prominent, which I had no problem with.

Jungkook and Hoseok entered the room and Tae and I stood to shake their hands. Thoughts of panic and fear flowed through my head as my hands met Jungkook's and Hoseok's, but they only smiled assiduously.

"Hello and welcome to my home," Jungkook smiled and gestured towards the table, "Shall we sit?"

Taehyung nodded and we all sat down in our respective seats, "So, how was the rest of your night yesterday? Good?"

Jungkook and Hoseok nodded in unison, "We both came back here and just did some paperwork for the regime,"

Taehyung hummed in response, "Sounds fun."

Jungkook laughed intrinsically, "Anything but,"

The loud pounding in my chest wouldn't stop and I prayed to Luna that everything would go okay tonight.

"What's that noise?" Said Hoseok as he pulled a refined looking glass of red wine from his lips and looked around curiously.

"Noise?" Taehyung asked, looking around also.

"I hear it." Jungkook informed with serious eyes, "Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum."

Holy shit. They can hear my heart? HOLY SHIT.

"M-May I go to the r-restroom?" I stuttered embarrassingly under my breath, their alpha abilities astonishing me in the worst way.

Jungkook stood quickly and walked towards me with a kind smile, "Of course,"

I thanked him and we headed down the long corridors to finally be met with a single bathroom. I turned around to thank him once again, but our eyes met and even more blood rushed to my cheeks, his rapacious eyes seeing right through me. He didn't look away from me and his seemingly permanent smile faded away, being replaced with a focused expression as we swam in each other's brown eyes. He walked towards me.

One step. Two steps. Three steps.

His hair was parted perfectly to the side, his facial features looked as if they were carved by Luna herself, and his dark brown eyes had little flecks of light brown in them. I didn't even notice that we were only centimeters apart until his cold hand caressed my red cheek.

"I've never.." he paused and looked even deeper into my eyes, his gaze flickering from my right and left eye, "..met anyone like you before.."

His cold hand felt so good against my cheek and my skin tingled under his touch, "M-Me neither."

My hand subconsciously raised to touch his beautifully carven face, but it hovered over his lips.

What am I doing? He's an alpha. You're an omega. This'll never work.

I pulled my hand back and turned my head to the side so we couldn't look at each other anymore, "Umm.. I'm sorry but I have to go to the restroom, I kinda forgot."

He nodded and backed up quickly, his face earned a look of surprise, as if someone else was controlling his actions, "Of course, yeah, go ahead."

I entered the bathroom and closed the door, putting my back to it and slowly sliding down it until my butt hit the floor.

Why are you so fucking stupid, Jimin?

[author notes]

Sigh.

I really didn't know how to flow with this chapter. That's why it took me a while to write it. Smh at myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh! I have a request for you all.

If you notice a mistake in my chapters, do not be afraid to tell me. I really just want this to be an experience that y'all can enjoy. But of course, you don't have to. 

Thanks and have a good day. :)

Btw that was the suit Jungkook was wearin in this chapter