Chapter Twenty Seven

"I love you." He mumbled.

No you don't....

When I woke up, I was still pressed firmly to Adrien's chest. I tried to move out of his grasp. "Baby, stay."

"Let me go, Adrien." I said firmly. "Oh. Ok." He frowned and unwrapped his arm. "Shouldn't you go? You're dad will be wondering where you've been." I say not meeting his eyes. "Um. No. What's going on? What did I do?" He asks trying to get me to look at him.

"Nothing. I think you s-should leave. Alya i-is coming soon." I say getting out of bed.

"If that's what you want." He says sighing and standing up as well. He pressed a kiss to my temple. "I love you." Without a reply, i let him leave.

"Marinette?" Tikki came out of hiding when he left. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Just peachy." I answered. I went over to my desk and started sketching designs. "And here I was thinking I would put some leave, and-" Tikki gave me a look.

"Stop avoiding it." She said with her tiny hands on her hips. "Tikki, not you too! Please. Leave it be. I need to think for a while. And I would like to do that while designing." I say.

"Okay. I'm always here Marinette." She flew back into my drawer. "I know. You're the only one." I say with a small smile....

*Adrien's POV*

What did I do? I thought as I walked away from Marinette's house. Maybe she just needs some room. I decide.

I go back to my mansion. "Adrien! Where have you been?!" Natalie asks as soon as I go in. "A friend's house." I reply shortly and going up to my room.

"You father wants to see you." She says grabbing my arm and leading me away from my room. We go into my father's office, where he stood waiting for me.

"Adrien. You have been sneaking out of the house recently. Don't think I haven't noticed." He said, his back turned to me.
"As of now, you are not allowed out, unless I know where you are going, and have approved Gorilla to go with you. Am I clear?" He says sternly.

"Yes, father." I hung my head. "Good. Get out of my sight." He said waving a hand, still not looking at me.

"Practice you piano, Chinese and do your homework." Natalie said pushing me in my room and locking it behind me.

"Plagg, what now? What If Paris needs me?" I groaned falling on my couch.

"I don't know, but, do you have cheese in here?" He asked going through my drawers. "No, and I'm serious!"

"I am too! Where's the cheese?"

"Second drawer..." I mumbled. "Found it!" I heard.

"What do you think's up with Marinette?" I asked. "Oh, I know exactly what's up. You're an idiot." He said chewing. I shot up. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"I can't tell you."

"Tell me!"

"I can't. I promised Marinette."

"When was this?" I yell.

"You were in the bathroom. So I got to talk to her."

"Plagg, tell me. Please!" I begged.

"Okay, fine. But you didn't here it from me..."

*Marinette's POV*

"Honey! We're home!" I heard from downstairs. My parents!

I put my design book away and went downstairs to meet them. When I got down, I looked around. "Mom?" I look around the corner of the kitchen, and see an akumatized villian.

"Hello, Marinette!" She said, sounding exactly how my mom sounded. "We're home!" She said taking the voice of my dad.

I slowly backed away, but went into a chest.

"Not so fast." The male said taking my voice. I screamed as a blindfold went over my eyes, and a rag went in my mouth.

And that's when I fainted....

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I know it was short, but it lead to a lot of big things! Bug out! 🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈❤️🐞🐈