Chapter Eleven

"Adrien.....I..." They stared into each other's eyes. Leaning closer. Their noses we're almost touching. "Mari..."

The bell of the elevator charmed and the teens jumped back blushing furiously. Omg! Did we almost kiss! I'm going to die, for real! My dreams are coming true! What would happen if they didn't come up just now!? Omg!!! Marinette thought.

"Okay guys, let's get started! Now, girly, lean against the railing, and Adrien, I want you to put an arm around her waist and look at her smiling. Okay?" They both mumbled an okay and got into position.

"It's so amazing up here... The city, I never new it could be so beautiful." She watched Adrien out of the corner of her eye as he grins at her. What just happened? We almost kissed and I was okay with it. Am I in love with Marinette? But what about Ladybug? Adrien thought while staring at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Very good guys. Now wrap your arms around her waist from behind. Girly, smile over your shoulder at him. Adrien, you smile too. Perfect guys!" He said as they got into the possibility he described. "Okay, that's good! Pictures will be in the magazine on Valentine's day. No sneak peeks this time, you'll have to see it with everyone else." The photographer said. "Come on guys. We need to get Marinette home." Nathalie said. "You can keep everything you wore today. A present from Adrien's father since you're doing this for free."

"Oh thank you!" She beamed.

"We'll go down first this time so we can pack this in the car." Said Nathalie as she and the photographer got in the elevator. The doors closed.

Marinette went back to leaning on the railing, looking out on Paris.

"Adrien..." Marinette said.

"Yeah Mari?" Adrien came behind her. Marinette could feel his presence. "Tell your father t-thank you for me, will you?" She turned around and Adrien was inches away. "Okay." Marinette's eyes flickered between his eyes and his lips. Watching them like they were going to pounce. If she moved an inch, they would be kissing. He moved a little closer, so their noses we're touching.

The bell charmed again and the doors opened. Adrien grinned and stepped away from Marinette and went into the elevator. Marinette was still standing in the same spot. "You coming?" Adrien asked interested he had this reaction in her.

She walked into the elevator and went to one side of the elevator and Adrien leaned on the other. Marinette looked at the ground and Adrien stared at her.

The ride was silent, and when they got to the bottom, he waited for Marinette to leave, before he exited the elevator. "Ok you two, in the car."

The ride was silent back to Marinette's house. "Bye Adrien." Is all she said when she got out of the car.

When she got inside, nobody was home (her parents were at dinner) and she screamed. She ran upstairs and jumped on her bed, squeling into her pillow and kicking her legs. She turned over and spread her limbs out. "Oh Adrien." She closed her eyes.

"ALYA! OMG! I HAVE TO TELL HER!"
Marinette bolted up.

Marinette: COME NOW.

Alya: Leaving.

"Omg! Tikki! Adrien almost kissed me! Adrien! Kissing me!"

"Awesome Marinette! I knew he liked you!"

The trapdoor opened, and Tikki hid. "WHAT HAPPENED GIRL, AND IM STEALING THAT DRESS!" Alya said climbing up to Marinette's room.

"Adrien. Almost. Kissed. ME!!"

Alya and Marinette screamed. "TELL ME EVERYRHING!" Alya said. And Mari did. A the poses, and the outfits and the moment with Adrien! "Look, I have the clothes!" Marinette opened the bag with the outfits in it. Everything was there, but there was something extra.

"Alya..." Marinette said. "Marinette?"
"This is Adrien's jean jacket! It has a note that says: You look better in denim anyway. 😉 "Omg girl! You have to wear it tomorrow! With those shorts and a white tank top! Omg he'll freak!" Alya said laying on the ground.

"Totally! Omg! I got a text from Adrien!"

Adrien: I had fun today. Really lived up to our "relationship". I especially liked the view on the Effiel Tower if you know what I mean. 😉😘

"Girl!! Omg! Forget the ladyblog, I'm starting the 'Keeping up with Adrinette'! Kardashians, watch out!"

"Alya!"

"What? You're so cute. And it's not long until you're a couple anyway. If Adrien keeps this up, it might be tommorow."

"Shut up Alya!"

"What? It's true!"

"Look, he's typing again!"

Adrien: Goodnight Mari, see you at school, hope you liked the denim. Can't wait to see you in it. 😉😘

"Yup, totally tomorrow..."

"Alya!"

______________________________________

Sorry this chapter was shorter! Thanks for reading! Bug out! 🐞❤️